How to make nice shot using my D60 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

privacy79

Jun 13, 2009
How to make nice shot using my D60 ? I try some shots during nght time but using s mode and ISO 1600 / Hi . Still give a disappointed photos, the noise level is too high ( Blurred image)

Can someone pls give me guides and advice? :cry:

use a tripod.Use fast lenses
Using tripod will get a better shots , but using handheld cant. I try using 500D Cannon using handheld ISo 1600/ 3200 the shot is gd.
No matter wat i try using my D60, the photos jus cant get right.

Fast lens? something like 50mm f1.4??

How to make nice shot using my D60 ? I try some shots during nght time but using s mode and ISO 1600 / Hi . Still give a disappointed photos, the noise level is too high ( Blurred image)

Can someone pls give me guides and advice?

Moderator's note:

Please refrain from cross posting threads with the same topic in multiple subforums. Threads merged.

Can someone pls give me guides and advice? :cry:

What subjects were u taking?

Cant get nice shot during night time ? The image is very blur.

shutter speed too slow ba.... try using flash/bounce flash.... Fast lens helps too...

I d use 1/8 , 1/10 and 1/15 with iso 1600 but still cant get it right.try to use bulit in flash too but over xpose.

Please post the shot that you consider "bad" so that we can help you more constructively.

Also, provide your settings. (ie. f-stop, shutter speed, iso, VR?, and other physical factors we may need to know)

look at your settings when you use A mode.

you dont have to set ISO so high. maybe 800 with slower shutter speed. read more here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544 .

also , tripods are important when taking night shots to avoid handshakes. if you have a remote would be better , otherwise i normalyy set timer of 10s or 2/5s after pressing the button to avoid shake during pressing of the shutter button.

Using tripod will get a better shots , but using handheld cant. I try using 500D Cannon using handheld ISo 1600/ 3200 the shot is gd.
No matter wat i try using my D60, the photos jus cant get right.

Fast lens? something like 50mm f1.4??

that's bcos of the noise control of the camera.Not your fault.You cant do anything about noise control except for photoshopping or buy a new camera with better noise control

Please post the shot that you consider "bad" so that we can help you more constructively.

Also, provide your settings. (ie. f-stop, shutter speed, iso, VR?, and other physical factors we may need to know)

Bro, hw to insert those photos in here?

look at your settings when you use A mode.

you dont have to set ISO so high. maybe 800 with slower shutter speed. read more here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544 .

also , tripods are important when taking night shots to avoid handshakes. if you have a remote would be better , otherwise i normalyy set timer of 10s or 2/5s after pressing the button to avoid shake during pressing of the shutter button.

during nite time i oways use tripod, but if u wanna shot human ,its hard to use tripod due to movement. :)

that's bcos of the noise control of the camera.Not your fault.You cant do anything about noise control except for photoshopping or buy a new camera with better noise control

Okie, thot of change to D300 or 50D if got share $$$...:bsmilie:

if thats the case , you wanna shoot people, i recommend using flash then . invest in a fast 2.8 or 1.8/1.4 lens .

noise is something you have to make do in low light if you dont wish to spend so much on flsh or use the flash .

my guess is you're trying ot shoot someone with background ?

buy D700.

dump D60.

if you are only depending on equipment to take good shots, instead of LEARNING how to buy shooting MORE, and playing with SETTINGS.

if thats the case , you wanna shoot people, i recommend using flash then . invest in a fast 2.8 or 1.8/1.4 lens .

noise is something you have to make do in low light if you dont wish to spend so much on flsh or use the flash .

my guess is you're trying ot shoot someone with background ?

heehee, yest nite went orchard wif frenz. trying to shot at someone but disappointed when i see the pics. My fren Cannon 500D can shot nice pics.

Wanna to get 50mm 1.4/50mm 1.2 which 1 should i choose? that is alot like AIS , D , or S
Pls advice.:)

buy D700.

dump D60.

if you are only depending on equipment to take good shots, instead of LEARNING how to buy shooting MORE, and playing with SETTINGS.

I wanna learn more abt shooting thats why i still keep D60 , dare not to buy too X/ too pro cam yet. :)

** buy shooting MORE, and playing with SETTINGS. dont reali understand . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.