how to make multiple still photos into a movie/slides ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryne

Jan 13, 2005
how to make multiple still photos into a movie/slides, where we can burn them into dvd and play them in our dvd player? got links or threads to share? thanks! ;)

u wana do stop motion?
can use adobe flash to make.

continuously animated, or slideshow?

i wanna make a slideshow with audio. i tried to do it with window movie maker. but the file format is very funnie. it ended with .MSWMM. i tried to convert the file format to .wmv. but my dvd player cannot read it. what file format can normal dvd player read? .mp4 ? mpeg ?

dvd uses mpeg2 if i recall but on disc it uses the extension .VOB. to play on traditional dvd players, you need to create the dvd structure on disk first - TS_VIDEO and TS-AUDIO folders. best to get some dvd creating software to do the job.

cool ! thanks for the prompt response! any FOC dvd creating software to recommend? thanks! :)

one simple way..
change your .wmv to .mpg
then use nero to burn as dvd video (of cos u need to have a dvd writer on our PC)
:)

i wanna make a slideshow with audio. i tried to do it with window movie maker. but the file format is very funnie. it ended with .MSWMM. i tried to convert the file format to .wmv. but my dvd player cannot read it. what file format can normal dvd player read? .mp4 ? mpeg ?

no way to convert. it will only play with .mswmm.

Till now I still can't find a converter. :(

i downloaded the trial version of proshow gold. ultra user-friendly! ;)
the only downside is that the entire slideshow reflected "evaluation of proshow gold" underneath...

i downloaded the trial version of proshow gold. ultra user-friendly! ;)
the only downside is that the entire slideshow reflected "evaluation of proshow gold" underneath...

well if you like it then pay the author for it lor :p

wonder anyone got any lobang or where i can find and download the hacked version... haha! :bsmilie:

Respect IPR. :nono:

wonder anyone got any lobang or where i can find and download the hacked version... haha! :bsmilie:

it;s only 40 dollars.....pay for it la...not like photoshop that cost a few thousands.

or you may want to get the Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio bundle for slightly less than $200...Challenger selling

Actually, your problem is very simple to rectify. You chose the option of save project, instead you should have chose the option 'save movie file', then you could choose the quality that your movie is to be in and it will be processed into .wmv format.

Status
Not open for further replies.