How to make milo truck milo?

Another classic example of:
Pls dun bring yourself to this situation...haha...

Back to the topic of serious Milos, I notice that there are basically two types of Milo cans, one costs a lot more! Question, can the one costing more bring me more Milo-ness if I put gao gao har?

wth, I became a star in less than 5 sec...easy game tt's not even suitable for a game moron like me:bsmilie:
btw, I think the Tofu Hunter looks more interesting...:sweatsm:

[vid]ZUR-ECcHTJc[/vid] :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[vid]ZUR-ECcHTJc[/vid] :thumbsup::thumbsup:

wow...so high score?? wat a mistake there.....
anyway, I tried out the Tofu Hunter then realized it was so hard to play with a mouse...what the... :sweatsm::sweat:

ScreenHunter_01Apr060141.gif

opps..my apologies TS, got too carried away and hijacked your thread...hope my nick still makes me relevant :D

opps..my apologies TS, got too carried away and hijacked your thread...hope my nick still makes me relevant :D

But you are aware that there are two versions of Milo right? One is produced in Australia if I'm not wrong (more expensive one)...

But you are aware that there are two versions of Milo right? One is produced in Australia if I'm not wrong (more expensive one)...

seriously I didn't know...thanks for the info man...which tastes better then?

Haha i also always wondered how they made the milo !

Untill i found out ! (drank it during a nco camp and it was not an milo "expert" who made it!)

It's quite simple actually , you just have to get the 3 in 1 milo thoes individual sachets type ,then folow the instruction (just mix with hot water:sweat:) and then put it into a metal jug and leave it in a cold fridge over night !

Next morning when you wake up you will hav "milo truck" milo !;p

ps: Dont ask me why a metal jug , i also make it look and maybe taste better :bsmilie:

seriously I didn't know...thanks for the info man...which tastes better then?

No wonder you didn't get my joke! :bsmilie:

But seriously, I don't know either, maybe I'll try getting a tin / bag next time... Very likely all the shops and milo trucks here used the localised version.

Untill i found out ! (drank it during a nco camp and it was not an milo "expert" who made it!)

It's quite simple actually , you just have to get the 3 in 1 milo thoes individual sachets type ,then folow the instruction (just mix with hot water:sweat:) and then put it into a metal jug and leave it in a cold fridge over night !

ps: Dont ask me why a metal jug , i also make it look and maybe taste better :bsmilie:

I think there could be simple science in it... like why some of us like to drink kopi made from leftover condense milk tin cans... :bsmilie:

milo truck came to NUS all year round when I was there...I think it's becoz they chilled the milo...not by adding ice...tt's why the taste is always superb!:thumbsup:

Moonlighting again? haha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha. you want milo ping or milo siu dai?

how was lunch? it was have been perfect with milo!

Yea that could be true , because Mac milo is:thumbsd:

(they use ice , duh...)

I always drink Mac milo without ice (they quite happy to give you without ice, if you ask for it). But I think the temperature is still not as low as those ice milo trucks.

If I use less water and add ice... What's the difference :p

There's a saturation limit to how much milo you can dissolve, and how much ice will melt. That's why we have ice milo dinosaur.

It's still better to have freezer cooled ice milo. You really need to taste milo truck milo!

If you go pass the "saturation point" and try to dissolve more milo by using purely hot water... When it cools the milo settle to the bottom of the jug instead :<

And yes I tasted milo truck milo... I started the thread! ;P