How to make milo truck milo?

see my nick?? you've got the right person to answer the question my friend:bsmilie:

1) fill your cup at least half with ice
2)milo powder Gao Gao
3)Milk Gao Gao
4)Talik(tarik)
5)Serve fresh...before the ice melts too much and dilute it...

:bsmilie::sweatsm:

Oi... milk gao gao? Powdered milk or condense milk har? Big difference hor! :bsmilie:

Which brings me to this dreaded question: "Which malt drink would you recommend to a newbie: MILO or OVALTINE? Budget around 10 bucks." :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am no baddie...but even an innocent proclamation of "I am a newbie and I would like to check which is better......budget around...." makes me feel like saying:"how the hell would I know if it's milo/ovaltine for you..." Actually I prefer Holick :embrass:haha...

:bsmilie:jokes aside, sometimes it really boils down to personal preference in which no one can choose for you...some ppl have to realise they have grown up...grown-ups have to learn the biggest thing in life- making decisions...;p

you need a pair of old socks, i'm sure of it.

i asked the milo truck uncle once. he held up his socks, they were milo-coloured.

hahahahhahahahahhahh can't stop laughing....hahahahahhahah

Which brings me to this dreaded question: "Which malt drink would you recommend to a newbie: MILO or OVALTINE? Budget around 10 bucks." :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

This question has been asked hundreds of times... A simple search will give you the answer. Sigh... Newbies always want to be spoonfed... milo

It helps to get the same drink as your friends then you can share spoons or try out their straws. In the end you have to go down to the coffeeshop to try out yourself to know what you want.

Last edited:
the milo truck uncle showed me this video.

he said other than the use of socks, it was produced in this special process:

[vid]7AY88BQZWos[/vid]

at the end of the song, a fountain of milo shall spring forth and be loaded into the truck.

Bah! A Milo fan will always recommend Milo, an Ovaltine fan will say Ovaltine tastes better! And so would a Horlick diehard... Samo-samo! No originality!! :bsmilie:

kaoz..this kinda answer has appeared more than a few thousand times!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

the milo truck uncle showed me this video.

he said other than the use of socks, it was produced in this special process:

[vid]7AY88BQZWos[/vid]

at the end of the song, a fountain of milo shall spring forth and be loaded into the truck.

I heard Erasure are gays..nw I'm convinced...:bsmilie:

This question has been asked hundreds of times... A simple search will give you the answer. Sigh... Newbies always want to be spoonfed... milo

It helps to get the same drink as your friends then you can share spoons or try out their straws. In the end you have to go down to the coffeeshop to try out yourself to know what you want.

But what if I wanted the BEST TASTING taste of all the malt drinks? Pls, tell me, I got more than ten bucks actually, I can go beg my mommy for extras.

But what if I wanted the BEST TASTING taste of all the malt drinks? Pls, tell me, I got more than ten bucks actually, I can go beg my mommy for extras.

this sounds like some guys who posted...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

the singer, andy bell is openly gay.

i only know about them because of erm, ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK :bsmilie:

I got to know them when they had that hit..."always I wana be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony..."

Now, there is a tinge of nauseousness thinking of the lyrics + watching your vid link:sweatsm::bsmilie:

this sounds like some guys who posted...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oi, dun laugh at me leh, I only wanted to know which is the BEST TASTING malt... just becoz you're are a senior maltese falcon here doesn't give you the right to laff at me leh.. You can dun answer me one mah...

Oi, dun laugh at me leh, I only wanted to know which is the BEST TASTING malt... just becoz you're are a senior maltese falcon here doesn't give you the right to laff at me leh.. You can dun answer me one mah...

Another classic example of:
Pls dun bring yourself to this situation...haha...