How to make BOKEH picture with S5 IS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yantodiaz

I just bought canon S5 IS yesterday? Anybody can help me how to make a BOKEH picture with it? Thanks. A new comer

I just bought canon S5 IS yesterday? Anybody can help me how to make a BOKEH picture with it? Thanks. A new comer
I wun spoonfeed u.

Go and read on the following: Lens minimum focusing distance, aperture, shutter, ISO, depth of field.

Know all as well as their close relationship towards each other. Voila! U have ur 'bokeh picture' thingy.

P/S: There's no such thing called a 'bokeh picture' but I roughly know what u mean so I juz use ur term for it.

U know what ppl always say, "In front sharp-sharp, behind blur-blur." thingy.

Anyway, if threadstarter read and practice what I'd told him to, his Bokeh Picture will come out in no time.

U know what ppl always say, "In front sharp-sharp, behind blur-blur." thingy.

Anyway, if threadstarter read and practice what I'd told him to, his Bokeh Picture will come out in no time.

i only manage to make the whole pic blur blur... can teach me?

(welcome to the kopitiam...)

PCC more and dun say ur picture blur.....

Everything u see all become blur one. :thumbsup:

What I mean by BOKEH picture is that The object of the picture is sharp, while the background is blur. you know what I mean?

Yah, I think everyone knows what u mean.

Like I'd said, "Go and read on the following: Lens minimum focusing distance, aperture, shutter, ISO, depth of field."

Oh yah. Read the Manual and Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.