how to make avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climber

Dec 19, 2004
Tampines
photobucket.com
hi guys, ok this might sound stupid coz i already have an avatar. But my avatar is v blur i tried alot of ways but couldn't make normal pics small enough to post as avatar. The file size just keeps getting bigger when i try to resize a thumbnail in photobucket.
Can someone enlighten me on how to make a nice clear avater? (preferrably using Photoshop)

select a picture ro use as your avatar.
resize it to max 100 pixels by 100 pixels
save as a jpeg
and select.

pai said:
erm. post the original pic you want resized and let us try?

Good idea. Post here and we'll help you. :bsmilie:

alright thanks guys... but i'm doing duty in camp today. i'll post it in this space tmr as soon as i get home k?
Thanks a million

incubus said:
Thank you so much for this link I tried it and managed to change my avatar using my children's existing jpg file and made the eye's glow red.

Really quite simple just need to read it and play with it a little. Makes my day!! :thumbsup:

Now if I can simply improve on my shoots by just reading and playing with my D70 settings a little that would be great but it looks like it is harder to get a good shot then I thought. Well as they say practise makes perfect!! I hope this is easier then said. :bsmilie:

../azul123

thanks for the link... hee hee...
played around and had some fun...

yoz thanks guys... i tried the webby and it was neat work manz. When i use photoshop and resize till 100 x 100, then when i save it as jpeg, they'll prompt me for the quality, but mostly i'll have to save in v low quality to make it as avatar (sad).
now this method is much simplier.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.