how to maintain a relationship for long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dommy

hi bros ,

just wonder how u guys are able to maintain with your gf for years and even till marriage ,
u know sumtimes there is like noting much to talk about , i find it hard to find a topic sometimes. will be is an awkard situation whereby there is nothing much to say..

what is this? is maintain a relationship with your gf so difficult?
than how are you gonne maintain your marriage?
courtship is just only a few years, marriage life can be thirty years to fifty sixty years.

If you have problem finding things to say, and this lasts for a significantly long time (ie not just the initial "shy" period), it tells you that you two are not suited for each other.

do you want a dead horse?

Yes please

Together with her and the car she's in:

lamborghini.jpg

so what if some one blur blur,

give u a dead model and a live horse inside a sport car to you??

well.. he can still make glue

he still has something to play with

and he still has the sports car :bsmilie:

have a break from each other once in a while. =]

have a break from each other once in a while. =]

quite true.. but dont forget to come back :cool:

im approaching my 4th year relationship together. i see her almost EVERYDAY without fail. i sms and talk to her. i msn her.

1) long relationship.. you must be committed first. you must ask yourself, do you see any future together ?

2)sincerity is the most important. it takes 2 hands to clap. but must be sincere in the relationship and hide nothing from each other.

If you have problem finding things to say, and this lasts for a significantly long time (ie not just the initial "shy" period), it tells you that you two are not suited for each other.

ya, think so too.
if basic talking is becoming more silent after the honeymoon period then, maybe you didn't know the girl well enough or vice versa.

having a good amount of small talk is what keeps the relationship flowing, don't underestimate the importance of small talk.
small talk enables you to hear along the lines for habits or interest you never thought your partner could have.

have enough moola. :think:

Learn to enjoy each other's company and appreciate each other for the small things you do for each other...

Learn to give n take...

Status
Not open for further replies.