How to light up a city... no, really.

:thumbsup:

Amazing... :bigeyes:

I think they state wrongly when they put Photographers: 50.... They should be called Flashers.... !

Last edited:
you have in mind of doing something like this somewhere here??

Still can't find the reason why they wanted to do this.

They did it because they know its going to be awesome?:bsmilie:
The post processing is incredibly complex too.

Last edited:
Wonder if we in SG can see something like that for example in the CBD too??

Woah! Amazing!

Hey, we could also do this!

Seriously.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
someone please organizer for the Singapore version!!! :bsmilie:

Seriously.

Count me in ~

In fact, we can ask for tourism board's help... main issue is to find a vantage point. Then we can do it with the help of next year F1's floodlight.

Singapore is too bright (as in too many lamps and light source everywhere)! must find a dark spot then can see the effects... maybe we can do it at ubin and shoot from changi jetty point or ard that area.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
someone please organizer for the Singapore version!!! :bsmilie:

SG version? which place in SG is dark enough for this task? We are very much cover with light pollution lao...

Hahaha epic man, imagine the number of times the uncle at the ferry gotta drive the boat back and fourth and wondering what's all these guys with big camera bags and strobe stuff doing there??? :bsmilie:

it would be an awesome experience to be part of this, if it materializes of course :)

simple.

because they can. :bsmilie:
oic:sweatsm:

Seriously.

well... we are looking for ideas to celebrate the 10th anniversary of CS... :think:

but imagine how many pocket wizards or other radio triggers we need to light up the entire freaking changi beach! :eek:

How about either marina east or south? The place isn't really developed, should be dark and there are lots of high vantage point to shoot from with the busy singapore harbour as a nice backdrop.

it would be an awesome experience to be part of this, if it materializes of course :)

Finally, I found the last piece of reason to buy a flash.... :sweatsm: