How to know MS colour trustworthy or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin77

Nov 28, 2004
Firstly, they dont have branches.
Second, they are not located at CBD area.
Any comments are welcome...

what type of answer u looking for?

abit weird leh..ur question..

sin77 said:

Some people might view this kind of post as provocative. What exactly are you asking? I think the preponderance of opinion here is that they are indeed trustworthy, lack of branches (since they ain't a tree) notwithstanding.

First of all, is a shop considered not trustworthy if it doesn't have branches?

You declare that a shop is trustworthy from the services it provides, not if it's big or small.

sin77 said:

Err.. Your trustworthy as in in term of the GOODs qualities or the pricing that they quote ?

Know than since 1991 bought my EOS100 there. LOH is the boss there R nikon and canon authories dealer.thing s there abit ex compare to alan photo 10 to 40 buck different.give n take depend lah....

first, they are not a tree, hence no branches :bsmilie: jokes aside, they have shops in AMK and Yishun.

second, they have been around since the '50s. and location in CBD area doesn't automatically mean trustworthiness. you have black-listed shops EVERYWHERE.

third, no complaints from me whatsoever so far. know what you buy, and you are safe. this rule is the same anywhere.

last...what's your point?

if you want to buy from a company that's located in CDB area and housing estates and have many many branches, wait for 7-11 to sell cameras loh ;p

MS Color offers good services and competitive prices. The "non-location" in CDB area means lower costs and potentially better prices.

sin77 said:

Don't mean to flame you..but your assumption about MScolor is totally wrong. So what they do not have branches, not in the CBD?

They are easily the friendliest shop I ever been to.

Firstly, they have a branch in Yishun. So your 1st point is down the drain.

Secondly, if you are located in the CBD, your fix cost is higher, that to say it is more difficult to pass cost savings to us consumers. So, does it matters whether MScolor is located in CBD or not.. I don't give a hoot about that. Will be more concerned if they move away from AMK.

My advise to you, please go visit them and judge for yourself. I can bring you there if you want.

sin77 said:

'catch no ball' your 2 points have nothing to do with trustworthiness....

haha...good one...i was abt to mention MacDonald!

Personally, I'm happy with MS Color's service (esp Florence) and pricing. YMMV.

Cheers!

mpenza said:
if you want to buy from a company that's located in CDB area and housing estates and have many many branches, wait for 7-11 to sell cameras loh ;p

MS Color offers good services and competitive prices. The "non-location" in CDB area means lower costs and potentially better prices.

sin77 said:

why don't you talk to the people working there and judge for yourself.

eh....if i am not wrong there are two MS colors...meaning tt they do have branches....

and wats wrong with opening a neighbourhood cam equipment shop??? rent is lower.... they can then spread out the benefits of lower overheads to the consumers as lower prices...

marketing le...

i've been there like 4 times... and i visit the shop whenever i wld drop into AMK for some personal thingy... haha.. but most of the time the shop close liao when i enter the AMK area... hahaha..

but my first few personal experiences there are very encouraging, they are nice pple and give advices... they are sometimes very good at brainwashing me esp during lunch times.. tell me.. this good food.. muz try... blah blah.. :bsmilie:

nice pple so far... i haven heard any complaints yet.. AT least they dun serve u differently if u are a asian...

(dun mention shop and name... hahahaha SHHhhHHHhh)

They are veri good.. with my experience with them.
(even though I never bought a single thing from them yet, dozens of queries..)

Likely I believe the thread poster is a rival co..
Post this qns n disappear.

Why this thread is here in the first place? mod pls delete it, i find it v provocative... mscolor is i dare say one of the best shops ive been to buy cameras,equimpments flims yadayada, even if i dun buy i wld pop by n chit chat wif them (i live in jurong)

First... I would like to ask...

How do you determine whether they are trustworthy thru that post...

Have you visit them?

Trustworthy is no dependent on the size of company...

Locating in non CBD area may also mean that they may offer better discount...

Don't flame him lah, I guess his no branches meaning how big they are and hence how strong. I would take this into consideration if they give shop warrenty. Imagine what happens when you buy something and you don't mine having shop warrenty than 2 mths later they close down ????. If warrenty comes from original manufacturer than of course no problem lah.

BTW every shop also have their black sheep, I also ever go to MS Colour and they see me transparent. I ask about things and I get no reply !!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.