How to join SEED for the very first time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just show up and join in!

everyone is welcome!

:bsmilie:

Hi KDM.

First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP.

As Zaren has rightly pointed out, just show up for SEED.

It may be a little challenging for one to attend a gathering of strangers but rest assured, your courage will be duly rewarded. Many members here went through the same and in the end, they have made many good friends, not to mention photoshoot kakis!

Just come and watch the space. The next SEED should occur in less than 2 weeks time! ;)

AdamGoi said:
It may be a little challenging for one to attend a gathering of strangers but rest assured, your courage will be duly rewarded. Many members here went through the same and in the end, they have made many good friends, not to mention photoshoot kakis!

yup yup, AG is rite. hard to believe i was a nervous shy tongue-tied newbie to SEED once, but now i've made many frens thru CS & SEED... :D

and if you're shy about not knowing anyone, just ask/look for Adam or me.

kim dong moon....

see what i told u about adamgoi and larry? just look for them!!!!

hehehe....

;)

zaren said:
kim dong moon....

see what i told u about adamgoi and larry? just look for them!!!!

hehehe....

;)

Yeah ya .... very quick response from these two moderators :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot ....

hehe, i know bluestrike at my 1st very seed. the grp of them encourage me to show up more often for seed so can know more ppl and wont be like the 1st time i attend. -dunno anyone, juz sit there.-

hehehehe

y0ngcheng said:
hehe, i know bluestrike at my 1st very seed. the grp of them encourage me to show up more often for seed so can know more ppl and wont be like the 1st time i attend. -dunno anyone, juz sit there.-

hehehehe

Sounds Greatttt .......

y0ngcheng said:

hehehehe

Great effort ..... :)

i was lucky, Larry arranged a newbie table when i first showed up for SEED. :D

but don't let that put you off. just show up and say hi to anybody. quite a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals.

patch17 said:
i was lucky, Larry arranged a newbie table when i first showed up for SEED. :D

but don't let that put you off. just show up and say hi to anybody. quite a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals.

Okie ... so it is an info-exchange gathering rite? I guess camera is not compulsary to bring there, correct or not, because i dun have my cam now, keen to buy a new one, but still wait for my budget. :)

Peninsular Plaza foodcourt DOES NOT ALLOW cameras.............

*but who cares.. heh hehe :devil:

You dun have to bring your gears.. it's just an informal relax-after-a-long-day gethering with like-minded people in photography :D

Join SEED!

SniperD said:
Peninsular Plaza foodcourt DOES NOT ALLOW cameras.............
*but who cares.. heh hehe :devil:

You dun have to bring your gears.. it's just an informal relax-after-a-long-day gethering with like-minded people in photography :D

Join SEED!

:eek: no camera allowed, noted

Kim Dong Moon said:
:eek: no camera allowed, noted

no worries about gear. there's always someone who will bring a camera or two, when they get told off, they just say "don't worry lah, no film." (because it's digital.) and the apek there are none the wiser. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.