How to have additional optical zoom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

probeng

Hi all Guru....
jus bought a C730 and is wondering am i able to have additional optical zoom to it? like what i need to buy and stuff?

Thanks

ehhh guys,
i can search web for teleconvertor but wat's IS??

Originally posted by probeng
ehhh guys,
i can search web for teleconvertor but wat's IS??
Image Stablization if i am not wrong. :)

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
dun bother...
w/o IS u cant make it with more zoom :D

yeah! without an Image Stabilizer there's no pt getting the extra zoom cos you wouldn't be able to get a decent shot

too bad C730UZ does not have such capability

what a pity

:p

does a tripod helps?

does a tripod helps?

Of coz!!!

On a side note, don't you think 10x zoom is already a lot for *any* camera?? :D

jus exploring the posibilities of the CAM ;)

Originally posted by MrBig

yeah! without an Image Stabilizer there's no pt getting the extra zoom cos you wouldn't be able to get a decent shot

Not true...he can always use a tripod/monopod. Although they are useful features, i think its quite a real bad habit to be over-dependent on IS/VR.

Originally posted by izux

Not true...he can always use a tripod/monopod. Although they are useful features, i think its quite a real bad habit to be over-dependent on IS/VR.
clap clap... :) wat i feel also... ;)

so guys..... will "teleconverter" do the trick? do i need to buy any other fixture?

Very true. Moreover, no image stabilization technology will ever be an adequate substitute for a good tripod.

so guys..... will "teleconverter" do the trick? do i need to buy any other fixture?

A lens adaptor. Btw, a good teleconverter isn't cheap (at least for me).

why not try out a C-210 1.9x but high posibility of causing viginetting.... but still a can awlays try first and buy later :D

u wont want to bring a tripod Everywhere and setting up a tripod before u take any shot is a pain...

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
u wont want to bring a tripod Everywhere and setting up a tripod before u take any shot is a pain...

Magix... a monopod might suit your needs better

Status
Not open for further replies.