how to handle our char bo.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggodetucsamoht

May 14, 2006
Woodlands
Just curious to find out how do you guys tackle the situation when your wife mood swing or suddenly showing you attitude for no reason?

I consider such act as childish and "act cute" behaviour and sometime my methods of ignoring her tends to fail so keen to find out if any body have more brilliant ways of stopping the nonsense from the girls.

i would come online to ask random people on the internet how to handle a person i have been spending most of my time with..

get her a big fat 1,2 or 3 "carrot" diamond n she happy liao.. ;)

Just curious to find out how do you guys tackle the situation when your wife mood swing or suddenly showing you attitude for no reason?

I consider such act as childish and "act cute" behaviour and sometime my methods of ignoring her tends to fail so keen to find out if any body have more brilliant ways of stopping the nonsense from the girls.

Can't stand her, move on and look for a new girl.

Can't leave her, then just suck thumb.

It's too late to do anything, you're already married to her. :bsmilie:

Anyway, sometimes ladies do have some tempers here and there, especially during "those days". Just need to be more tolerant that's all. :D

hmmm, have been sucking thumb all the while......

Sometime they just want to get attention......

Unless it is not really mood swing but some problem hidden from the surface that she is unhappy about.......

When they are unhappy with something, they will make your life miserable with everything......good to find out the root of the problem. :)

If it is just pure mood swing, just continue to suck thumb lor.......very effective.....at least for me. :bsmilie:

Mentally switch off lor....

as a charboh myself, when charboh give attitude it means:

1. I am not pleased with something, please show me some concern
2. I am not pleased with you, give me some attention now
3. I want to be left alone, stop irritating me.

in order to check if it's 1,2 or 3, it's better to ask first.. sometimes must ask more than once, then u can confirm it's #3. cus osmetimes females got ego so they'll tell you "nothing happened" when actually, they want your attention

in order to check if it's 1,2 or 3, it's better to ask first.. sometimes must ask more than once, then u can confirm it's #3. cus osmetimes females got ego so they'll tell you "nothing happened" when actually, they want your attention
So how to know it is #3 without the risk of having her more mad? Rule of thumb ask repeatedly how many times? What is the frequency of repeat questions?

i think you other half basically wants your attention, and mood swings is just one of the ways she asks for it. speaking from experience, women won't come straight to your face and say 'i want attention now.' they drop hints, throw little clues, etc, they want to see whether their man is paying attention to them to pick up such cues.

unfortunately some of us, i included, are too preoccupied with what we are doing or are simply too thick to pick up such vibes and brush the episodes aside as 'childish' or 'irrational'. in the end, we get fed up and go 'what do you want?' and of course the reply will be 'nothing.' then we get all the more frustated.

when you see these signs, just ask her if there is something bothering her. don't stop at once if she says 'nothing'. more often than not, she'll need a little bit of persuasion in order to tell you exactly what's on her mind. what i found with my wife, she knows what she wants, but she just wants my opinion. if it's in line with what she was thinking, then she's happy as a lark. if it's opposite, she'll argue a bit to find out why, i just listen (which is always good) and take her points into consideration, and reason out my views. (calmly and logically.) she may or may not like them, but at least there's communication going on between both of us. (which i think is very important.)

well, just my little 2 cents.

U will never understand char bo!!!!!

But watch out for the following..

1. If it is on a regular basis e.g. a few days in a month it could be the period.. understand her and tell her the problem and help her to manage
2. If it is irregular... you miss her birthday... or you have broken a promise e.g. you came late last night and promise to bring her out for dinner.. but you were so tire and your just forget
3. She found lipstick on your collar(She did not tell you and you thought that she was stupid enough not to know).. U manage it yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.