How to go to sentosa abandon house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh go to spa botanica ...walk from the roundabout...its on the left...

cheers.

take yellow line...alight at the spa botanica stop....the stop BEFORE Palawan stop... walk pass spa botanica...and follow the road in...you probably could find your way from there... well bring along a gas mask...:bsmilie:

OH GOSH, I WAS QUITE CLOSE THERE! lol

Others than gask mask ( i guess can use those 'SARS Memorial' ) and mosquito repellent, nothing much to worries rite?

AngelZhou said:
OH GOSH, I WAS QUITE CLOSE THERE! lol

Others than gask mask ( i guess can use those 'SARS Memorial' ) and mosquito repellent, nothing much to worries rite?

at night, you may find that there are additional guests :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

that reminded me of a JC orientation camp i had before..

it was some area in the east (near those chalets)..we had some night outing to those 'haunted' houses, but nothing happened, of course.

on the way back to our chalet, we were making a lot of noise. while we were about to 'ram/pillar' one of the guys against a lamppost (heheh, those who know will know what im talking about) ... our leader suddenly went quiet and told us to hurry back.

later she told us, while we were about to 'pillar' that guy, she heard somebody laughing/talking. and yes, it's not those ordinary voices we can hear.

:dunno:

not wanting to be sua koo..but still curious..what's the story to the abandoned houses apart from them being haunted? spirits of brit soldiers?

another story..

a friend and i were shooting at the yio chu kang cemetery (i guess you can call it 'landscape shoot'). we were quite far apart at one point when suddenly i thought i heard someone call out my name "choo!"
and it was quite loud and clear, as if that somebody was near me.

i turned around and saw nobody near me. afterall, it's the cemetery. my friend was further away in the distance and he was busy concentrating on shooting some birds. i called out to him, was he calling me?

he just shook his head and said no.

:dunno:

AngelZhou said:
well, i wont go there alone lah... but anyway how to go there?

* togu whisper to AngelZhou, yo yo bro, 81 easier to find... :)

beware of possible ghost ;p ;)

The barracks, judging at the 'grandeur', might be the quarters for officers.

Overlooking the sea at both directions, on a high hill. Also used as lookout point, in case of enemy attack from the sea.

Many of these barracks are preserved by URA. :cool:

Going there?

Watch out for termites!!! :bigeyes: :devil:
Termites in the annex block.

Mosquitos!!! Mostly clustered around Block 48.

Bats!!! Second floor, corner room on the left, beside the staircase.

I was there with a few friends at nite just recently during the nite where sentosa had its Zouk out...

It was dark everywhere in the building... most of the moon light were block by the clouds and trees... and I think there isn't enough power to supply to the lamp post around the buildings, since most of the power were diverted to Zouk out...

Surprisingly, think all the bats were not at home... that place was totally quiet, not to mention eerie... and my small little torch light makes it more challanging cos its illumination is about 2m range. I think I should upgrade my torch...

When i was outside block 48, I was not feeling good, and one of my friend who use a point and shoot camera with flash took a few photos of the building, and we saw lots of orbs in the photo. most of it were on the second floor windows. I did not told my friends about my uneasy feelings, and we still went into the building.... We walk around in block 48 and we stop at the link between 48 & 49 for my friend to take some photos. I was holding my cam, but I did not feel like shooting.

Then we went to the end of block 49. we stop to do some shots... I was standing near the edge of the building, back facing the forest... I felt a cold breeze blowing pass my back, just my back only, I don't feel it infront of me. Makes me more uneasy. At that time when I felt the breeze, we were standing still for my friend take a picture of us, guess what, theres some orbs above me. It did not freak me, but I realised its not clean in there, I did not complaint to them cos the spirit of the rest were still high and wanted to explore further.

Before we were about to move on to the basement, I can't take it anymore, and told the rest that we better leave, cos it looks like its going to rain soon. And surprisingly, another guy also supported my idea of leaving the place. While we are making our way out, we heard the return of the bats...

Its around 12midnite when we left that placeWe went for our late nite surper after that. The other guy who wanted to leave the place as well told us that he actually heard some breathing very near to his ear, its almost like kissing him. And also sound of finger snapping right beside his ear. And I told them what I had experience too...

Nevertheless, we are still planning to go back there again, and this time with more people, maybe 4 person was not a very good number to visit such places at night.

happy exploring people, and return safely... cheers,
Francis Tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.