HOW to get to the zoo via public transport ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
appricate any help ... i stay in the east btw :)

I didn't know it was on the net till I was looking for some information last week also. :bsmilie:

One of the route I take is. Take Bus 88 at Paris Ris Interchange, drop off just after AMK MRT station and then walk up a bit to take bus no 138. (The bus stop for 88 and 138 is different but they are very close together.) I must warn that the whole trip is very long.

If I can wake up early, I might drop by zoo also.

PhotoDog said:
One of the route I take is. Take Bus 88 at Paris Ris Interchange, drop off just after AMK MRT station and then walk up a bit to take bus no 138. (The bus stop for 88 and 138 is different but they are very close together.) I must warn that the whole trip is very long.

If I can wake up early, I might drop by zoo also.
ok sad sad dont think i will bring my cam liao ... someone restrict me from bringing :(

S11loop said:
ok sad sad dont think i will bring my cam liao ... someone restrict me from bringing :(
Restricted you from bringing your camera! Wow! That person must be very powerful... ;)

Man I was rejoicing when I saw "927", in the end its a Choa Chu Kang bus. :(

(9xx is supposed to be buses in Woodlands; as 8xx is for Yishun.)

restricted from camera! powerful person i must say... i have a a clause with my impt person(s) - note the s :bsmilie: - i help to carry their shopping bags.. no complains while shopping but i must have a camera with me :sweat:

i lurvve the zoo ;)

and the night safari. it's beautiful at night. go with your love one.

Status
Not open for further replies.