How to get to the last kampong glam in buangkok?

Heres how i went there:

Get to Yio chu Kang MRT

Take a bus at the interchange (Forgot the bus no. , ask the SMRT staff)

Alight opposite a church

Find a staircase (I have a pic of it, will post on your fb wall.)

Walk straight and its the kampong.

I recently was driven past this kampung glam near buangkok but i cant rmber exactly the street name or how to get there. Anyone knows how it it and how to get there?

The street name is Gerald Drive...
Check the street directory, you should be able to find it...

I know how to go.

Organise an outing? :p

thats correct...at back of the petrol station is a path leading across a longkang. one path leads to the kampung direct and another goes to block of flats.

if you see this location on your left on the way in...correct route liao.
65400_483875918165_835728165_5779028_8314568_n.jpg

brought people there sometime back but do take note, the kampung does seem to be getting smaller.

I recently was driven past this kampung glam near buangkok but i cant rmber exactly the street name or how to get there. Anyone knows how it it and how to get there?

My frens just went there for a interview and a photo session....

ha easy..same as yr name ..if you drive into Gerald Drive, it will lead you to the kampong.

You can google for transport to Gerald Drive. Can also take a cab from Yio Chu Kang MRT.
When you reach there, you can see this sight. ;) I Went there nearly a year back.

img001.jpg

Good luck! :)