Status
Not open for further replies.

wildsoyabean

Sep 28, 2008
the lightings

n665275086_1394245_6525.jpg

Use the lens flare filter in Photoshop.

cheers thanks...will play and try it out

i personally think the flare looks too fake.

Looks like the photo needs to be William Chua-ed

I think the lens flare (purple color) was added later. The sun rays were done by another method. Why not ask the photographer?

dunno the photographer...was a pic from a friend fb

Looks like the photo needs to be William Chua-ed

i dun think william uses this kinda post processing. so lets leave him outta this yeah? :)

Think it cab be achieve by drawing some lines, blur it and set to a lighter opacity.

this is not lighting, this is photoshop

as to how it is done, there are probably many ways, but i don't think anyone should learn because the effect is not done well.

If you look carefully, there are 3 layers in the photo, the photo of the couple, the flare and the background. The most obvious is that the lanscape is tilted while the bridegroom is still so unnaturally tall. There is an aura around them that suggest pen tool. From my deduction (kindaichi), I suspect that the couple is taken somewhere else, then they are added to this post processed background, then the photographer gave a finishing touch with that lens flare filter. Btw the ray is photoshopped. It shines throught tree branch :eek:

If you look carefully, there are 3 layers in the photo, the photo of the couple, the flare and the background. The most obvious is that the lanscape is tilted while the bridegroom is still so unnaturally tall. There is an aura around them that suggest pen tool. From my deduction (kindaichi), I suspect that the couple is taken somewhere else, then they are added to this post processed background, then the photographer gave a finishing touch with that lens flare filter. Btw the ray is photoshopped. It shines throught tree branch :eek:

gd analysis!.

i know where to look for wedding photographer when i get married 1 day!

yeah, very good analysis, though it look fake, but i really cant tell the background is added in ...haha

The leaves and the grass is too big. They're as big as half the forearm of the subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.