how to get such colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you can give us some link about curves? :)

http://www.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&q=curves&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=939

All About Curves

if we gave everyone the answer, it would only serve as an answer. if you're using any image editing tools, you'd find the "help" or "search" function and look up curves.

if you want self-discovery to your own personal tastes and likes, it would serve you much better in the future than just asking for the answer.

maybe you can give us some link about curves? :)

Never hear of google? Must spoonfeed you? When you go NS need to have a maid carry your gear?

Never hear of google? Must spoonfeed you? When you go NS need to have a maid carry your gear?

Hahaha... Green curves indeed.. With histogram camou pattern.. Lol.. Why aint there a "Laticia" CS member? :bsmilie:

http://www.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&q=curves&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=939

All About Curves

if we gave everyone the answer, it would only serve as an answer. if you're using any image editing tools, you'd find the "help" or "search" function and look up curves.

if you want self-discovery to your own personal tastes and likes, it would serve you much better in the future than just asking for the answer.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Rashkae said:

U people are really mean. Pls remember that everybody is once newbies and I will call myself a master if I know everything. We ask because we don't know, that's how we learn isn't? I'm curious about the colour tone too and already google 'curve' , but still not quite understand how it works.

U people are really mean. Pls remember that everybody is once newbies and I will call myself a master if I know everything. We ask because we don't know, that's how we learn isn't? I'm curious about the colour tone too and already google 'curve' , but still not quite understand how it works.

that's how Rashkae does it.

that's how it is. with prosperity, most of the people have already forgotten how it is to look first for themselves to find the answer.

"ask, and it shall be given. seek, and you shall find. knock, and the door shall be open unto you".

good and well. however, too much of that only invites us to be lax with our kids in the future.

ever hear a kid go "mummy, daddy... i want that! i want that! awwww c'mon give it to me".

"spare the rod and spoil the child" also applies to CS in a way.

there are already a few out there. we gave them a few answers, and they're forever after asking questions without bothering to find out for themselves.

probably only professional corner needed.
:p

by the way, there are still helpful people out there.
:D

opps sry.. i did search but didn't really get any results. nonetheless thanks for the advice :)

by the way, there are still helpful people out there.
:D

by the way, i believe that it wasn't TS who caused the uproar.. TS was just asking how those colors came about. it was another person who came along, even after bro sinned79 gave the answer... and asked to be spoonfed... and that's just asking for it....and claiming being not able to find it? it happens pretty often in here... not because they really can't find it, but because they're lazy to do it.

i can tell you. from my experience doing projects in school, i do know groupmates who'll give excuses that they can't find the topic on google. but i can just type in one word and show it to them...and they'll just shut up and keep quiet. these are the parasites, the freeloaders.

dear Mingzong, were you googling this:
Curves

or this:
Color Curves

Imagine in school u ask the teacher a question.
Teacher replies.... "Google it !"

Imagine in school u ask the teacher a question.
Teacher replies.... "Google it !"

oooo. well now you can reference this thread:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/880275-Srgb-adobe-rgb-!?p=7114457

why do we say google? or yahoo? because with the time taken to open one thread...

i can find about a dozen links on Yahoo... read them all, possibly not even need to get anyone's opinion or help.

if you're in University or Polytechnic... you ought to get shot if you ask to be spoonfed. if you have the time to post here, you sure have the time to google the answer too.

i did something like that to a JC student who crossed over to poly and told her off... boy, was she p*ssed with me... even till now :bsmilie:

chill guys... it's human to be lazy

1 simple question and after 18 reply. The TS still don't get the answer. :dunno:
Here you go TS

Status
Not open for further replies.