How to get permission to shoot in keppel bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

limdj

Jan 12, 2008
How do u get permission to shoot in Keppel Bay?
Now is strictly not allowed for photography. Called there to asked
But still saw pics shot from there esp weddings.
Anybody can advise how to get permission to shoot in there?

Strictly no photography but if you go with a partner, you are allowed to shoot each other.

Strictly no photography but if you go with a partner, you are allowed to shoot each other.

lol sounds really disturbing. anyway you're contradicting yourself. strictly no photography yet you're allowed to "shoot" one another?

Better to say nothing if you have nothing better to say.

weird leh.. where got in singapore doesn't allow people to take pictures one.. if its military installation or government buildings I can understand..

What is the world coming to..

weird leh.. where got in singapore doesn't allow people to take pictures one.. if its military installation or government buildings I can understand..

What is the world coming to..

you obviously haven't been out much.

It's a private properly really so they can impose that kinda restriction.

anyway, it's stupid because they allow casual photography, i.e. tourist kinda, PnS cam, shoot ppl with background.

but if you bring dua ki lens and cam and tripod you will be stopped. double standard i say.

anyway, its understandable because imagine ji bu clubsnapper go there with tripod setup and take pictures. it will unsightly. that place is supposed to be a high end club. certainly cannot let such 'unsightly' take place mah.

anyway, its understandable because imagine ji bu clubsnapper go there with tripod setup and take pictures. it will unsightly. that place is supposed to be a high end club. certainly cannot let such 'unsightly' take place mah.

yea, true :think:

lol sounds really disturbing. anyway you're contradicting yourself. strictly no photography yet you're allowed to "shoot" one another?

Well, simple english is difficult to understand :bsmilie:

Well, simple english is difficult to understand :bsmilie:

Hmmmm, guess empty vessels makes the most noise :)

This isn't the first time you've posted unconstructive posts or posts that don't make sense. If you really have nothing constructive to add to the thread, don't post anything.

Your post has been reported.

------

@alex - Keppel Bay is not a public area; it is private property. If the owners of the property set up rules and regs that prohibit photography (perhaps only allowed if you have written permission), you have to adhere to them within the compound.

This isn't the first time you've posted unconstructive posts or posts that don't make sense. If you really have nothing constructive to add to the thread, don't post anything.

Your post has been reported.

------

@alex - Keppel Bay is not a public area; it is private property. If the owners of the property set up rules and regs that prohibit photography (perhaps only allowed if you have written permission), you have to adhere to them within the compound.

How is it unconstructive? Simple english cannot understand? If you don't understand, don't anyway post like you know :bsmilie:. Read carefully before sounding stupid.

How is it unconstructive? Simple english cannot understand? If you don't understand, don't anyway post like you know :bsmilie:. Read carefully before sounding stupid.

Care to explain your initial statement then? If you're trying to be funny it really isn't entertaining.

I encountered once at a location whereby they did not say no photography was allowed so i snap a few pics, next thing i know security came out and ask me to erase the photos...i denied and demanded to see building management as i have the rights, later, police called in and the police says you can take if the building did not put physical signboards to instruct public that photo taking is prohibited but i cannot re-distribute the pictures, if i do, it is a breach of trust, also at the building management's discrepency, they can also enforce but letting me sign a letter of something like NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)...lol, think like i holding some Proposal Meeting.... Well in the end, they have no choice but to let me go.... Tot i share this story to you guys!

Care to explain your initial statement then? If you're trying to be funny it really isn't entertaining.

Go ask the security guards on what I meant. I've reported you for harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.