how to get image on name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehuis

Mar 10, 2003
everton park
Visit site
hi guys..
bo liao post..., noticed that lots of u have a photo below ur nick on the box on the left next to ur posts/threads. just wondering how do u get it there coz i'm interested in putting a photo up there too. and wat do all the different envelopes next to ur thread mean and do u set them or teh moderator sets them. sometimes i see warning signs or sad/happy faces or thumbs up next to the thread... on the box on the left... just curious abt wat the mean and how to put them there.
sorry lah.. newbie so very "dumb" questions, pls indulge me and answer me:)

ps: techno dumbo( thats why i stick to film! ), pls dun use too chim terms to explain. thks

Originally posted by dehuis
hi guys..
bo liao post..., noticed that lots of u have a photo below ur nick on the box on the left next to ur posts/threads. just wondering how do u get it there coz i'm interested in putting a photo up there too. and wat do all the different envelopes next to ur thread mean and do u set them or teh moderator sets them. sometimes i see warning signs or sad/happy faces or thumbs up next to the thread... on the box on the left... just curious abt wat the mean and how to put them there.
sorry lah.. newbie so very "dumb" questions, pls indulge me and answer me:)

ps: techno dumbo( thats why i stick to film! ), pls dun use too chim terms to explain. thks

we're glad u bother to ask, then to be content and smug as king of the tip of the iceberg... :)

erm i've tried many many times but can't seem to reduce my pic size to 100x100.

how do you reduce the size?

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

with another program lor.. crop or rescale?

Just crop your image using 1:1 ratio (length same as height), then resize it to 100x100 pixels. You can do this in photoshop, microsoft photo editor, etc.

Good luck.
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by denizenx
with another program lor.. crop or rescale?

dunno leh - i went to PS & tried but each time i type a no for vertical - horizontal will automatically give me another no. :dunno:

wat programme is that you use?

dunno leh - i went to PS & tried but each time i type a no for vertical - horizontal will automatically give me another no. :dunno:

wat programme is that you use?

Use the Crop too, set options to "Fixed Aspect Ratio", type in 1:1, crop. Then use the Image->Size to resize to 100 x 100.

Regards
CK

hey cool..
got my teddy pic up... thks for the help... so can anyone tell em more abt wat the different envelopes mean? damn shag, this web surfing business and aditing photos and all. too technical for old fasion me!=)

Status
Not open for further replies.