how to get contact to gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MQwong

Mar 17, 2007
hi guys,i would like to do my exhibition and sell my work in gallery,so any suggestions?who can i contact? thanks

oh..knew the gallery because my office also at mount sophia,how about gallery than i can put my pictures to sell. like art gallery or any galley willing to sell art pictures.

anybody can help?

2902 is a gallery specially for fine art photography. They sell work as well. If you have works to show you can contact Gwen who is in charge of the place there.

just held my group exhibition in 2902, it went very well even though we had to put in a lot of hard work. gwen has a lot of contacts so word will get out that you have an exhibition going on. oh, and I managed to sell one piece :)

up for 2902!!!

My office is at Mt sophia "Oldschool" too n i manage to view the previous gallery exhibition!!

Why not put together some samples of your work and contact any local galleries. This is how I went about it and I have my first solo gallery show coming up in June. It's alot of work to put together and we'll see if it was worth the trouble.

Joel
galleryXchange

Status
Not open for further replies.