How to Frame Photos taken by 8mp PNS Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegreenyoda

Dec 1, 2007
Hi guys,

I not sure if i phrase my title correctly or not.

But I am planning to take photos of my extended family members (50 pax) and do you think its possible to develop the photos to A4 size or bigger? And frame it up?

Like those professional photographers they shoot the pictures and later develop nicely and framed up for you?

Currently using Panasonic Lumix F36..:think:

Or should i get a Lumix LX3? or no difference?

Hi guys,

I not sure if i phrase my title correctly or not.

But I am planning to take photos of my extended family members (50 pax) and do you think its possible to develop the photos to A4 size or bigger? And frame it up?

Like those professional photographers they shoot the pictures and later develop nicely and framed up for you?

Currently using Panasonic Lumix F36..:think:

Or should i get a Lumix LX3? or no difference?

I've ever printed full A4 size on my old 3.2MP Sony digicam without any pixelation, so what do u think?

But is there some sort of techniques etc that i should let the photo developer shop know?

I realised those that are being framed up, are not normal photo papers.. look like some sort of canvas..

Any such shops to recommend? What is the pricing like?

Canvas is additional service but not all developers offers printing on canvas paper.

Print an 8R, see the output before proceeding to larger size. Not sure about cost. Nice framing can be done by arts and framing shop. The last time I printed 1 copy of A3 equivalent size (can't remember xR size) was around S$22-25 (can remember exact). But you must remember that screen look is different from photo paper.

A good compact can take a classroom of 30 students with flash and all lights turned on. Outdoor is ok but indoor with dark wall color and lower light may be challenging for compacts but again I have never photo a 50 person photo before on digital.

But is there some sort of techniques etc that i should let the photo developer shop know?

I realised those that are being framed up, are not normal photo papers.. look like some sort of canvas..

Any such shops to recommend? What is the pricing like?

Status
Not open for further replies.