How to fix these photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

siatc

Oct 27, 2003
The pic is too small to see the problem that you mentioned.

Anyway, you can try using Photoshop to "heal" the sopts away, or the "clone" tool. clean the scanner and the picture?

Hiee...

Just a question.....the image looks like it have been scanned from a "canvas textured " photoprint that you normally get from photo studios....is that the possible cause of the texture????

Please confirm this...

It looks like if its tha case (textured paper) then, it looks like you have a really good scanner that could capture those details(DOF)....

regards,
me

Are the dots due to some surface texture on the photo? Anyway, flatbed scanners should have a "de-screen" filter in the software. It should get rid of the patterns.

Thanks for all the advice!

I will try it tonight. The picture is "canvas textured", just like those that you normally saw on wedding album.

You can also use the "Smart Blur" filter in Photoshop. Just play around with the values to remove the patterns and finish up with a small amount of Unsharp mask to restore the details.

Photoshop Dust and scratches?

No luck!!!

I tried de-screen function, not much improvement.

Any other suggestion? I know Photoshop can help, but I'm not so good in the software. There are so many features...

Or anyone provide such service???

can you send me the pic at the full resolution and save it at the max quality ill try to fix it for you. i am interested in retouching the pic for you while upgrading my skills in adobe. i got 50 50% confident that i can make it.send it to me at pauly871@yahoo.com if you are interested it takes me at least 3 days to fix it with tons of layers.

From my experience, those white spot could be due to dust and tiny particles on your photo/negative surface or scanner glass surface. Do clean, wipe, blow before scanning, save you a lot headache. ;)

its not the problem of the hardware. is because of the picture

i have finish retouching the pic and if you want the pic email me

Status
Not open for further replies.