how to fight procrastinating, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammyt

People who exhibit procrastination and decreased impulse control appear to be prone to internet addiction

:bigeyes:
so true...
or is it just me????

i tend to procrastinate pretty bad...
tons of works piling up yet i really dont feel like doing.... sianz..
even during school time, always wait till the last minute to rush for assignment. :S
and DEADLINE really works for me! else i don't think i can finish my work! :sweat:

anyone suffer the same situation as me? or am i the only lazy bum here??.. :cool:

487-tee_large.png

Why bother?! Rawrrrrrr! :embrass:

something I learnt about procrastinating whilst in Australia...

whatever that can be done today, do it tomorrow.

kthxbai

Try this formula: Maiyonnaise + egg + celery + tomato + bittergourd + durian. Mix them in a blender. Add some water and stir. Enjoy.

LOL!!

i will then admitted to SGH, down with food poisoning! :sweat:
actually last time i try champagne / wine with strawberry, and my fav music...
under such mood, i am happy to work! :D

Try this formula: Maiyonnaise + egg + celery + tomato + bittergourd + durian. Mix them in a blender. Add some water and stir. Enjoy.

LOL!!

People who exhibit procrastination and decreased impulse control appear to be prone to internet addiction

so true...
or is it just me????

even during school time, always wait till the last minute to rush for assignment. :S
and DEADLINE really works for me! else i don't think i can finish my work! :sweat:

anyone suffer the same situation as me? or am i the only lazy bum here??.. :cool:

doesnt sound like procastinating... sounds like mid-life crisis to me...

You need to transfer yr bank acct to some good friends. Do not pass 'GO'. Head straight to the mountain to get cured. Avoid GST at all costs...

so true...
or is it just me????

yea im in the same situation as u....always wanna do sumthing....then get distracted and do sumthing else like say play dota. think mus cut off all the distractions? or buy a personal schedule and stick to it.....if not everytime postpone stuff like photoshoots....etc....buying birthday gifts for frens etc until the birthday is jus like few days away

i wanted to tell you how i fight procrastination but somehow i keep putting it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.