how to edit this skin colour and overall colour?

lanusb

Aug 14, 2013
Serangoon
hi guys wanna share a nice pic, but i am wondering how to get the skin with this kind of glow using lightroom? is it using lumiance on orange/skin colour?

971227_10201149617156782_674968532_n.jpg

Looks like:

1) A load of highlight recovery
2) Increase in structure to bring out the details
3) Other general tweaks

Nothing very fancy.

I don't think the skin tone actually changed?

this screen shot is off whose computer ? ask that person would be more productive. personally the skin from what is shown here look too much brighten - it is almost at point of losing color and detail - what some call the taiwanese bridal studio treatment.

i know its much better to ask the person, but I did, and he told me to "fxxk off" :(

anyway i think these was done though

1. Clarity adjustment
2. Highlight (-ve)
3. Shadows (-ve) (this will get the darkened waves correct?)
4. Contracts (+ve)

but I still don't know about the skin, luminance on orange (+ve)? or Adjustment Brush specifically on the skin?

There are presets that is similar to the editted pics.. i am using Seim Effects.. u can download some free samples from his website.. alternatively, just play around with the settings to get what u want and set it as ur presets..

Two layers.
The girl in one. Just some curves adjustment for the (yawn) tiresome-done-too-often "Taiwan wedding studio" luminous effect.
Overused to the extent that it becomes cheapskate.
The rest in another. The two swimmers removed from the sea. Exposure adjusted to reveal the sand texture.
Adjustment is basic. No fantastic secrets.

he told me to "fxxk off"

If he is so secretive and selfish, making a big deal out of nothing - then you know his standard as a person is very low.

Last edited: