How to edit the dog's muzzle area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Hi guys,

I always use dodge to edit the dog muzzle area.. is this the right way? any other way can advice me?

my dog muzzle is seriously stain.. so always have to edit this part -___-

xfu4cg.jpg

Haze said:
Hi guys,

I always use dodge to edit the dog muzzle area.. is this the right way? any other way can advice me?

xfu4cg.jpg

edit too much will look like a pig nose than a dog's nose...

anyway, i think your composition & aperture need to work on abit... if u wan so shallow, i think u focus on the eye instead of the nose lor...

aiya i said DOG MUZZLE Not NOSE!!!

Haze said:
Hi guys,

xfu4cg.jpg

Actually, its kind of normal for the muzzle to look so for this breed.

rubber stamp clone tool, mode set to lighten, opecity set to 25%, clon from lighter area and slowly clean up bit by bit.

catchlights said:
rubber stamp clone tool, mode set to lighten, opecity set to 25%, clon from lighter area and slowly clean up bit by bit.

Hi,

Thank you :) will try out tonight.

Thats your dog. Why need to do any editing? =)

No choice for dogs with white fur muzzle. Especially schnauzers...ask me. hehhe.

I think the picture is taken very nicely already. Dont need to do more stuff to it. It already shows the character of the dog except its left ear got cropped out of frame. =)

Dont edit, its not so bad after all lah. =)

Good luck!

Best Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
Thats your dog. Why need to do any editing? =)

No choice for dogs with white fur muzzle. Especially schnauzers...ask me. hehhe.

I think the picture is taken very nicely already. Dont need to do more stuff to it. It already shows the character of the dog except its left ear got cropped out of frame. =)

Dont edit, its not so bad after all lah. =)

Good luck!

Best Regards,
tltan

ya that's my Rascal :p.. errr.. this pic still ok lah no need to edit.. there are a few very serious one.. later when i got home post here u will udnerstand :)..

U got a white shcnauzer? I love White dogs :)... white schenauzer, westie .. all i like as long as is white..

hehe i purposely crop away that part.. because i think i trim that side not nicely.. look like a portion of hair stick out.. so i crop away :p

Haze said:
ya that's my Rascal :p.. errr.. this pic still ok lah no need to edit.. there are a few very serious one.. later when i got home post here u will udnerstand :)..

U got a white shcnauzer? I love White dogs :)... white schenauzer, westie .. all i like as long as is white..

hehe i purposely crop away that part.. because i think i trim that side not nicely.. look like a portion of hair stick out.. so i crop away :p

Serious ones ah...hmmz..then maybe need to lighten a bit.

Not white schnauzer, its a black and silver turned salt and pepper schnauzer. haha.
140970345_65412e1422.jpg

Wet muzzle due to running about, life jacket for swimming. hehe

haha. No wonder. cant be you took the picture with one ear gone.

Regards,
tltan

Status
Not open for further replies.