How to edit the dog's muzzle area?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#1
Hi guys,

I always use dodge to edit the dog muzzle area.. is this the right way? any other way can advice me?

my dog muzzle is seriously stain.. so always have to edit this part -___-

 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#2
Haze said:
Hi guys,

I always use dodge to edit the dog muzzle area.. is this the right way? any other way can advice me?

my dog muzzle is seriously stain.. so always have to edit this part -___-

edit too much will look like a pig nose than a dog's nose...

anyway, i think your composition & aperture need to work on abit... if u wan so shallow, i think u focus on the eye instead of the nose lor...
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#3
aiya i said DOG MUZZLE Not NOSE!!!
 

cerebrus

New Member
Mar 18, 2006
1,943
0
0
Sembawang Road, Singapore
#4
Haze said:
Hi guys,

I always use dodge to edit the dog muzzle area.. is this the right way? any other way can advice me?

my dog muzzle is seriously stain.. so always have to edit this part -___-


Actually, its kind of normal for the muzzle to look so for this breed.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#6
catchlights said:
rubber stamp clone tool, mode set to lighten, opecity set to 25%, clon from lighter area and slowly clean up bit by bit.
Hi,

Thank you :) will try out tonight.
 

tltan

Senior Member
Apr 18, 2005
2,484
0
0
www.flickr.com
#7
Thats your dog. Why need to do any editing? =)

No choice for dogs with white fur muzzle. Especially schnauzers...ask me. hehhe.

I think the picture is taken very nicely already. Dont need to do more stuff to it. It already shows the character of the dog except its left ear got cropped out of frame. =)

Dont edit, its not so bad after all lah. =)

Good luck!

Best Regards,
tltan
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#8
tltan said:
Thats your dog. Why need to do any editing? =)

No choice for dogs with white fur muzzle. Especially schnauzers...ask me. hehhe.

I think the picture is taken very nicely already. Dont need to do more stuff to it. It already shows the character of the dog except its left ear got cropped out of frame. =)

Dont edit, its not so bad after all lah. =)

Good luck!

Best Regards,
tltan
ya that's my Rascal :p.. errr.. this pic still ok lah no need to edit.. there are a few very serious one.. later when i got home post here u will udnerstand :)..

U got a white shcnauzer? I love White dogs :)... white schenauzer, westie .. all i like as long as is white..

hehe i purposely crop away that part.. because i think i trim that side not nicely.. look like a portion of hair stick out.. so i crop away :p
 

tltan

Senior Member
Apr 18, 2005
2,484
0
0
www.flickr.com
#9
Haze said:
ya that's my Rascal :p.. errr.. this pic still ok lah no need to edit.. there are a few very serious one.. later when i got home post here u will udnerstand :)..

U got a white shcnauzer? I love White dogs :)... white schenauzer, westie .. all i like as long as is white..

hehe i purposely crop away that part.. because i think i trim that side not nicely.. look like a portion of hair stick out.. so i crop away :p
Serious ones ah...hmmz..then maybe need to lighten a bit.

Not white schnauzer, its a black and silver turned salt and pepper schnauzer. haha.

Wet muzzle due to running about, life jacket for swimming. hehe


haha. No wonder. cant be you took the picture with one ear gone.

Regards,
tltan
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom