Visit site
Does anyone know how to do that?
I want to watch NUSCAST in NUS and it doesnt support WMP 9 :confused:
and Windows doesnt allow me to uninstall :confused: :confused:
Any computer savvy ppl around?

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
maybe you would like to provide more info, what version of windows ? win2k ? winxp ? what are the requirements of NUSCAST ?? etc etc

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Using WINXP
NUSCast does NOT support Windows Media Player Beta version and 9 series.
Thus the need to downgrade...
Funnily some ppl can play with WMP 9 but i see the error as "interface not registered" What does that mean???

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
The run thing works !!
But now how can I get WMP 8?
Hmm... coz the one given cannot be used for WINXP...

zonoyono

Jul 7, 2003
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Look for a software called Window Media Player Classic in google... it is a small file less than 1mb.

Should be able to solve all your problem.

zonoyono

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for all your help!!
Apparently the RUN program suppose to rollback to my WMP8 originally in my XP. However when i try to open WMP it says that the installation is incomplete. Thus i Need WMP 8... the window media player classic apparently is for WMP 6 i think which doesnt work... :S

Windows have this funny thing that you cannot downgrade.. it checks that I have "parts of WMP 8" and says that i have the later WMP version thsu cannot install WMP 7.1 or any before 8...

Funny how they force you to use their software...

zonoyono

Jul 7, 2003
Singapore
www.flickr.com
sesame_street98 said:
Thanks for all your help!!
Apparently the RUN program suppose to rollback to my WMP8 originally in my XP. However when i try to open WMP it says that the installation is incomplete. Thus i Need WMP 8... the window media player classic apparently is for WMP 6 i think which doesnt work... :S

Windows have this funny thing that you cannot downgrade.. it checks that I have "parts of WMP 8" and says that i have the later WMP version thsu cannot install WMP 7.1 or any before 8...

Funny how they force you to use their software...
It should work, give it a try.. It is WMP 6, the file is a stand alone. doesn't need to install..

Yap microsoft always have such incompatiblity problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom