How to do this?

there is nothing to do with whether the flash is powerful enough or not.

for multiply exposures, as long the background is no 0,0,0, IT WILL records some of the background when it is not mask out (block) by the moving subject during the exposures, as such, the moving subject will become translucent.

well yeah obviously because the sensor keeps recording even after the event has happened..

but you can minimise the translucency by using a nice powerful flash and keeping the shutter speed as short as possible afterwards is what i'm trying to say..

may i ask, how to NOT have translucent subjects if using in-cam settings of multi expo?

thanks in advance.

well yeah obviously because the sensor keeps recording even after the event has happened..

but you can minimise the translucency by using a nice powerful flash and keeping the shutter speed as short as possible afterwards is what i'm trying to say..
it is not very difficult to understand.

As long the background is show up 0,0,0, the moving subject will not be translucent.

there is nothing to do with whether the flash is powerful enough or not.

for multiply exposures, as long the background is no 0,0,0, IT WILL records some of the background when it is not mask out (block) by the moving subject during the exposures, as such, the moving subject will become translucent.

not if you have a powerful enough flash..

:)) A flash that could dwarf the light from the sun. It's good to see the engineer mind at work.

it is not very difficult to understand.

As long the background is show up 0,0,0, the moving subject will not be translucent.
Pardon me, but what is 0,0,0?

basically, pure black, or absolute shadow, utter darkness.

whatever you want to call it.
oh i see!! thanks for the info.

no wonder. the manual showing the cam function for multi expo. used a pure black background and the flowers doesnt appear translucent.

Pardon me, but what is 0,0,0?
it is RGB value..

RGB-value-colour-255.jpg