How to do ps of a main pix that consist of a collage of many tiny pixs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

since63

Nov 18, 2005
Kindly share if you've done it or knows the link to it. Many thanks.

download Picasa. Upload ur photos. Select all and click collage. its that simple. ;)

there are many programs out there to do collage.. many are free/shareware.. just google "photo collage"..

Yep, Firestone, that's what I meant. Thanks for the link. Do they have a mac version?

Thanks also to Squid, Chris and Skopio for being so helpful...apolygies for not putting the correct term. Cheers.

the program that I use is mazaika...I did a survey of the various programs last year and found that with the same number of tiles, this program can produce the best quality mosaic...and their support is excellent and prompt as well...also a windows only program though

the program that I use is mazaika...I did a survey of the various programs last year and found that with the same number of tiles, this program can produce the best quality mosaic...and their support is excellent and prompt as well...also a windows only program though

Hmm,mazaika seems to have a 2500x2500 pixel jpg output limit for trial version..Not sure though if andrea has this limitation.:)

Thanks RBK.

Hmm,mazaika seems to have a 2500x2500 pixel jpg output limit for trial version..Not sure though if andrea has this limitation.:)
get the license...unlimited file size, unlimited upgrades and good support :)

What i like about photo mosaic is that it takes each photo and get the color feel of that photo to fit it in a pixel of a larger pictures. However, some mosaic are fake and the pixels are created of color-adjusted-photos. So, any photo can go to any pixel of the large picture.

Is there any software that can do photo mosaic without adjusting the color of the individual photos?

What i like about photo mosaic is that it takes each photo and get the color feel of that photo to fit it in a pixel of a larger pictures. However, some mosaic are fake and the pixels are created of color-adjusted-photos. So, any photo can go to any pixel of the large picture.

Is there any software that can do photo mosaic without adjusting the color of the individual photos?
mazaika

Status
Not open for further replies.