How to design a coffee table

Status
Not open for further replies.

helfizad

Jul 24, 2005
helfizad.multiply.com
Hi guys, i would like to design a coffee table album. Hopefully someone here can give me the steps to start off with this. Especially what is the ideal size in CS2 and also when i print it what is the correct size? Thanks

Depends on who is your printer. Whether they have only certain sizes, or they custom print to whatever dimensions you specify.

:dunno: No fixed formula for this. Just go with the flow and do whatever comes to mind... Plenty of examples in the weddings sub-forum for you to look at and get some inspiration.

if you have a Mac, you can use iPhoto to design the book and the layouts selected should be able to take in your photos, even if they have been cropped. There's also an alert to let you know if the resolution is too low :)

it would basically depend, as Yatlapball mentioned, on what your printer has to offer, and as well on what you want... the printer might be able to make a custom size for you but would probably charge more so it might be good to use the standard sizes they offer... then you can go about planning the layout of the book...

can u please dun hijack other ppl thread?

and please create ur own thread instead

Status
Not open for further replies.