how to deal with indecision?

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
i always seem to have a problem of indecision..
postpone things until last minute.. then decide hastily and get into problems..

1. set a deadline
2. flip a coin
3. let someone else decide for u

ppl could find out my decision if they tap my ifone..
when i am presented to a multiple choice decision, i whip out my watch.. look at the second hand.. take the number and modulate by the number of choices.. :think: nobody can tap my decision.. because they cant possibly sync with my watch.. :cool:

flip a coin. go bua buei

Not wanting to make any decision for the time being until some time later, is also one of the possible decisions that you can make. It is a valid choice.
When thinking of the decision to make, listen to your instinct which is immeasurably wise.

Last edited:
Knowing you have this problem is a start. Deciding to change is another. Maybe start making more decisive decisions - people can change. I am a very different person from what I was when I was a younger; more assertive, direct, less sensitive about what others think. You just have to decide that you are going to change, practise, practise, practise, i.e. make decisions all the time, and soon it'll be natural.

if a decision needs to be made, don't sit on it.

Tell yourself you need to make the decision within a certain time and make sure you do it.

If can't, then just say NO.

Hope it helps.

Ask the feng shui expert or fortune teller or astrologer. In real life many people do so.

buy more Nike products. You will be reminded to Just Do It whenever you use them.