For me, it's simpler.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

*click*

Hmm...NO, NO, NO, NO and NO can be effective, but you gotcha admit the murder investigation and lil Maxican Homosexual midget was a heck of a lot more fun! LOL!

Tell the operator to listen real close as you speak very soft. Then place the handset at your seat and let go some gas. As him/her if she got the message. If not, just describe what you had done. I guarantee they will never, ever call you in their life again!

Tell the operator to listen real close as you speak very soft. Then place the handset at your seat and let go some gas. As him/her if she got the message. If not, just describe what you had done. I guarantee they will never, ever call you in their life again!

Wow, you can flatulate at will hih? Like your name - 'fong- pei..... keke!

simple...say this is xxx kopitam...in return, revert pyschology....start asking him/her personal question like who are u, how old r u? what is their number.....They will immediately freak out and never call back again..! :heart:

Evil folks we have in here... :devil:

speak in hokkian:

"hello, when r u come down to pay money??
don't act blur, I recognize your voice.
O$P$.
better come down pay money before I come and look for you."

speak in hokkian:

O$P$.

This one SOLID man!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

After reading this I think some of us are hoping tele-marketers will call soon :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

speak in hokkian:

O$P$.

do it and record it!

jus sell some back in return, like insurance! :bsmilie:

In fact, I just received a call yesterday. She said I have won a gift from one of my purchases and wanted me to go and collect the free membership for spa, health, and shopping services. At first I didn't feel good about missing an appointment to meet her, but really I forgot all about that appointment on Saturday. So that evening another girl called me and asked why I did not go and collect. I apologized profusely to her, blaming my forgetfulness. She said it's okay and wanted to make another appointment for me. I thought she was being kind, but my gf warned me about it. Hence, I rejected her and said that she could give the gift to other people. She ended by saying okay. Yesterday at 12pm sharp (lunchtime: smart huh?), the previous lady called and asked again why I missed the appointment. I said sorry and mentioned that I had rejected the gift. Wow, then there was a 360 turn. She said the gift was only for me and only I could give it to other people. Then I said, 'I give it to you lor. You can take it. The package is for ladies anyway.' Well, the next thing that happened revealed their trick. She said: "I suppose you have your family members/wife/gf/friends to give to? You can just give me their contact numbers."

To that I replied, "Nope, I don't think that's very good. Um... you said I won the prize, right? So it's mine, and I have the right to give it to anyone. Now I want to give it to you. From your voice, I know you must be a very beautiful lady who has some higher tastes."

The other end goes "click". Hung up.

:bsmilie: Happy National Day.

i just hang-up after they introduced who they are. i'm rude to them because they had been rude to me, so i heck care liao... for persistent ones, i add them to the phone's blacklist so all calls from them my phone will auto hangup. :thumbsup:

i just hang-up after they introduced who they are. i'm rude to them because they had been rude to me, so i heck care liao... for persistent ones, i add them to the phone's blacklist so all calls from them my phone will auto hangup. :thumbsup:

wa got such thing? must go buy that kind of phone then! What brand and model you use?

cool...

which phone / model has this super feature please ?

Ah yeah get this kinda call all the time...

until one day i said to one..

One more call from your company I WILL FILE CHARGES FOR HARRESSMENT

it stopped.. weird

the Credit Card ppl are more persistent though hahaha

sometimes i feel really bad for telemarketers...these are people like you and me trying to make a living too and they have to put up with so much abuse...must be depressing for them...that's why in reality i'm polite with them and i tell them not interested and to remove me from their list. Because to be honest that could have been any of us at one point working on the other end of the phone....really depressing job i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.