how to deal wif inconsiderate ppl in HDB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

henavs

Dec 23, 2002
Darn...wat a luck I have ;(

This is my 1st time living in HDB (i'm not local btw, my last 2 yrs here spent in Condo)...Anyway, since I've moved in, I've always have rubbish such as wet tissue thrown from above & landed in front of my room window, on top of the aircon condenser. A few times I tried to close one eye & throw those rubbish myself...

But this morning, I saw a pile of dog shit wrapped in tissue landed in front of my window. The poo is scattered due to the impact...Luckily its dried, but its very nasty, man... :ipuke:
I usually will open my window for air circulation, but i can't now...

I'm planning to go upstairs & approach the those ppl...But I'm not sure which unit did it... :dunno: Those units above me can always denied...

What should I do now? Any advice? :confused:

Sad to say there will always be inconsiderate ppl around. I feel sorry for u. If the problem persists, try getting the local council or police to do something.
:thumbsd:

If you have rented the place, move out to another place to stay. If you have a rental agreement, make that complaint to the landlord for him/her to take action, and if it ain't good enough, move out immediately after the rental agreement is over. If you own the place, that is just too bad.

I have experienced such nasty incidents first hand before and I can tell you that the situation can get very complicated. No one in their right mind would do something as nasty as what you experienced, and that is the problem i.e. you may have someone not in their right mind living somewhere above you.

Pokka said:
Sad to say there will always be inconsiderate ppl around. I feel sorry for u. If the problem persists, try getting the local council or police to do something.
:thumbsd:
bro no point getting local council la.. last time dunno who always hang out dripping wet clothes n mop above my flat then cause my dried clothes to be wet n dirty again.. complain oso no action taken

that's why, always try to live on the highest floor

lol

like me ! :D

sequitur said:

lol

:thumbsup: same thought here.
me now live 3rd floor,next time buy flat must buy high floor.
got good sunset view one.
now want to find the moon also end up watching trees and walls. :bsmilie:

Do you guys think hiring PI to take photo of the culprit will help? (is it legal?) Then use photo to report to police. (killer litter) Quite true that reporting to local authorities and police is not effective, they will visit the units above but everyone will deny unless only 1 of them own a dog then maybe quite obvious who the culprit is. No point trying to confront the culprit directly by yourself.

If you rent then inform landlord then use that as a excuse to void contract then move out.

I have neighbours who like to urinate everywhere along the stairs, and even twice on our doorsteps. Wonder why there are such sick people out there who can't live normally.

yaoxing said:
I have neighbours who like to urinate everywhere along the stairs, and even twice on our doorsteps. Wonder why there are such sick people out there who can't live normally.

wooh.. talking about that, Some even do in the in lift and even throw their sanitary pads around! I can't imagine why anyone would actually do that.

:sweat:

btw, you sure it's dog poop? i mean if the fella is mentally sick enough, it could be human poop for all you know... i've seen those before...

There was once whereby someone threw a whole florencent light ring tube right at the passage way when I was just a few distance away. Came crashing down. Was glad to be alive! :sweat:

I made a police report later....

excentrique said:
There was once whereby someone threw a whole florencent light ring tube right at the passage way when I was just a few distance away. Came crashing down. Was glad to be alive! :sweat:

I made a police report later....

Wow!!!heard about flower pots,now light tube,don't know when a fridge would come crashing down. :mad2:
best is to film them on video.Got evidence,last heard flat will be taken back by HDB if they are found guilty.
Some old people just got this thinking they still live in kampong and won't change.Everything just out of the window.

some dude above me puts his subwoofer at full blast.. irritating

Thx for the advice guys...

I've decided to just lodged a report to my local CC, see if any action will be taken...I can't do anything also... ;( since its not a good idea to approach the culprit, it can be anyone above me and anyone of them can always denied.

wacko said:
btw, you sure it's dog poop? i mean if the fella is mentally sick enough, it could be human poop for all you know... i've seen those before...

Yup, its kinda small, somekind of small dog or cats poo...or maybe its kids poo? eew! :ipuke:

Woah, some of u guys experience are quite scary...Its not funny to die being hit by fluoroscent light or bag full of ketchup... :p

Its sad to see there r so many uncivilized behaviour in such a fine country like spore...:confused:

sequitur said:

lol

Try to live at the second highest floor instead :-

1. You will definitely know who throw shit at you.
2. You would not get cracks from the ceiling which will let in water when raining .... whahahahhaa

henavs said:
Woah, some of u guys experience are quite scary...Its not funny to die being hit by fluoroscent light or bag full of ketchup... :p

Its sad to see there r so many uncivilized behaviour in such a fine country like spore...:confused:

I truly empathize with you. But having said that...

Welcome to Singapore! A country where crimes are low but simple attitudes are found severely lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.