How to create this effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot visualise... :dunno: some example ?

What do you mean by "Red color words behind background, and the rest in black"? I think it is easier creating it than understanding what you are trying to tell us.

E.g,

Red color words behind background, and the rest in black?

Please help!

Thanks..
Anything behind the backgroud would not be visible anymore, would it?

type the words in red,
create a new emtpy layer
ctrl A to select all.
fill it with black

and now you will have red words behind with black background.

hope this helps.

type the words in red,
create a new emtpy layer
ctrl A to select all.
fill it with black

and now you will have red words behind with black background.

hope this helps.
Idea!! :thumbsup:

Can't really find a picture to show what i really meant. Actually it is like a photo with a special wording behind a person and i wanna highlight that particular wording and leave the rest of the picture black.

I don't wanna type any extra wording.

Saw it somewhere in the forums before. Bah, will find a example soon.

Can't really find a picture to show what i really meant. Actually it is like a photo with a special wording behind a person and i wanna highlight that particular wording and leave the rest of the picture black.

it would certainly be easier of us here that way.

do u mean something like this?

dsc8366bm3.jpg

In Photoshop, use the magic wand & select the wordings. Then increase brightness & contrast or saturation or whatever. Then inverse the selection minus the subject & paint the rest black. (Just one of the way to do it.)

Can't be. The words are in front of the background.
I'd really like to see what the word will look like behind the background. I still can't visualize.

I think what he meant was the BG got some wording and a person in front. He wants everything in B&W except the wording. Easy mah, just copy the wording to another layer. desaturate the original to gives the B&W effect. the wording which is on the tyop layer will remains in colour. I'm a newbie in photoshop too

Status
Not open for further replies.