How to create copy-right watermark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steplim

May 11, 2005
One North
Hi ppl,

I am trying to create copy-right watermark or name in Pictures using Photoshop CS3 but just can not remember how to do that.
Can someone give me some tips?

Hi ppl,

I am trying to create copy-right watermark or name in Pictures using Photoshop CS3 but just can not remember how to do that.
Can someone give me some tips?

You can create a brush with your name in text form. Then set the opacity and size as required. That way, it can be used on any of your photos which you want to protect.

Thanks Zac08 for your quick tip.....but how to create that 'brush' with your name in text form??:dunno:

But, I will try tonight... though.

copy and paste from here

© © © © © © © ©

Thanks Zac08 for your quick tip.....but how to create that 'brush' with your name in text form??:dunno:

But, I will try tonight... though.

Create a new document. This will set the size of the text you wish to have, I approximate and try a few until I get the size I want, i.e. 200 pixels.

Type in the text you want.

Then use the tool define brush. That will save the text as a brush format. You can now use it in different colours, sizes... ;)

just follow what zac08 have said. Once you are ready, open the photo then go to the brush tool, from the brush picker, you shld be able to see your newly created defined brush at the bottom

How do you do this watermark thing as a batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.