how to create beautiful font in photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekai

May 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi i saw some beautiful text written into photoshop file but try as i may i cannot find the font. see link:

i got those ugly arial, bookman antiqua font.

Shelley Allegro Script and Shelly Andante Script are some of the cursive fonts commonly used for this purpose. Another way is to use the light sans serif fonts.

If you are good with cursive writing, you could change the shape of the brush size to oval in Photoshop and write it out in free hand.

There are copyrights issues in using fonts. If a designer wants you to print a design, he/she is allowed to pass the fonts used to you to get the job done. I don't know how strict is this being policed by the font manufactures. The complete Adobe font collection alone costs an arm and leg.

thanks edwardian and allergo ones are really expensivfe but thanks to you guys. I got some very good alternative.

FontHaus has many reasonably priced individual fonts, they also resell for Adobe other foundries. I still prefer Adobe original especially the OpenType masters, because when used with Photoshop you can access many special glyphs such as swash, true smallcaps, and true bolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.