Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi guys...

I have been drinking fresh milk.
Usually, I will buy Hi-Lo.

But I'm curious in how do you guys choose a good fresh milk.

What do you guys look at?

I have googled, but still can't find any article that is helpful.

For me i chose by my taste bud. I like it i drink. I dun i will never buy again. HL is not my taste. I like MEJI better.

check the expiry date.:)

Hi guys...

I have been drinking fresh milk.
Usually, I will buy Hi-Lo.

What do you guys look at?

I have googled, but still can't find any article that is helpful.

I don't look. I taste. :bsmilie:

How will looking at the packaging or the nutritional content tell me how well the milk appeals to my taste?

Firstly, check the expiry date...consume it within 2~3 days once opened even if it's stored in the fridge.....secondly check the packaging if it's reasonably chilled and firm....beware of bloated packing...it might because it was not constantly stored in recommended temperature :thumbsup: Btw my fav is Marigold HL strawberry :lovegrin:

Meiji full cream for me

I don't know if you can get get fresh cow milk in Singapore at all. For goat milk, IIRC there's a farm in Lim Chu Kang.

Yes, this is a serious question.
I'm talking about the nutritions and stuffs...
Not the expiry date... :sweatsm:

I 'm wondering about the 'seriousness' of the question too... reminds me of a joke...

"A 80 year old man died after sucking the breast of his 70 year old wife.
Post mortum results showed that he died of expired milk."
:embrass:

Yes, this is a serious question.
I'm talking about the nutritions and stuffs...
Not the expiry date... :sweatsm:

I was wondering too...scary to a certain extent.

Well, have your views then.

"Milk (and meat for that matter) may contain the antibiotics given to the animal before slaughter. It has been argued that when humans then eat the dairy or meat products, they absorb the antibiotics, potentially allowing for bacteria harmful to humans to become more resistant to these antibiotics. The consequence is that when antibiotics are prescribed, they may not be as effective at killing the bacteria as they once were."

:cool:

I don't think. I just drink.

Masters Milk from Australia tastes the best to me.

And btw, the plural of the noun "stuff" is still "stuff". There's no such thing as "stuffs".

i wander around the field looking for the healthiest looking cow

and then i drink it fresh from the source

there are times when i end up squeezing the bull's underside and cannot sit down for days

but it's worth it :bsmilie:

Meiji for me also, but still can compare to UK's fresh milk, or other country fresh milk.

Heard that light can degrade the milk taste, so I usually choose those at the back and not expose much to the light.

I don't think. I just drink.

Masters Milk from Australia tastes the best to me.

And btw, the plural of the noun "stuff" is still "stuff". There's no such thing as "stuffs".

thought they call it Pura milk now.

over in Australia, it's either Rev Milk or Paul's Smarter White for me.

or if I'm in Singapore... then it's Pura Milk aka Masters aka blue packaging with the white strip across it where the brand is.

Dig deep into the back of the shelf. That's where the latest batch of milk are placed. I like Meiji low fat.

...for Fresh Milk I choose local rather than imported, Magnolia has been supplying good fresh milk for years, I choose Magnolia because I like it's taste (I know the milk come from overseas). Then there's this local brand with an Indian sounding name in white plastic bottle and green prints. This taste good and fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.