How to carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
hey guys.

how to carry a slingshot 200 and a big tripod with tripod strap ah? i own a manfratto 055NAT. i very tempted to sell off the tripod, coz its still unused. sigh. any suggestions? :dunno: TIA

eh...sling on both shoulders??
else hand carry loh..
else get another bag that can put your tripod loh

niki said:
hey guys.

how to carry a slingshot 200 and a big tripod with tripod strap ah? i own a manfratto 055NAT. i very tempted to sell off the tripod, coz its still unused. sigh. any suggestions? :dunno: TIA

Well, try out at home and see which is most comfortable for you. Don't know how big or small you are, so what is suggested might not be good for you.

Well, for me, the best will be to sling the tripod on one shoulder (like carrying a normal sling bag as opposed to slinging across your back like the slingshot), the alternative will be to just carry the tripod in your hand or over your shoulder (folded and without camera attached - D-uh).

Of course, if you want to look and feel like a ninja (or ninja turtle), you can sling the tripod behind your back (try it in the opposite direction to your slingshot, so that it forms an X - very ninja turtle-esq). Haha!

cant sling on both bro. the sligshot goes across the back.. and to minimise the weight of the tripod, i also wanna sling it across my back. but cant.

if i sling the bag, then tripod on 1 shoulder, it tends to slip off..

the 3rd option...maybe i guess.. means i gotta sell off my slingshot to get maybe one of those lowerpro that can put tripod i guess..

Of course, if you want to look and feel like a ninja (or ninja turtle), you can sling the tripod behind your back (try it in the opposite direction to your slingshot, so that it forms an X - very ninja turtle-esq). Haha!

yea..its unique.. i tried b4.. the slingshot's pretty fat..i cant seem to sling it the way u said leh.. haha

The last part on slinging across your back like a ninja was a joke. :)

Well, you can try to sling on one shoulder, adjust the straps so that it's short and taut and it more or less 'kiaps' your arm.

It might actually better off carrying it in your hand or over your shoulder and rest it on the ground when you're not on the move or not using it when shooting.

Well, selling off is an option but beware of falling in the cycle of buying and selling (and losing $ each time along the way).
Ask yourself what type of shooting do you do and if you need that sturdy a tripod (or a tripod at all). That will help you make an informed decision.

i really did try b4, tho like what u mentioned tat it was a joke. hahaha.. cant seem to do it.
advice noted..

gng out to shot soon! yippee!! but maybe i bring my ligher slik instead. thanks for ur advice!

aiyoo, then sling the tripod first then the bag loh...

else shift the bag to the front (as if you were to access the camera when shooting), and sling the tripod loh...

tripod velly big.. haha..

niki said:
wah lao, you very picky leh. :bsmilie:
Then why you buy a big tripod? :p

niki said:
055 very big meh?
than use #1 table pod, it can put inside your bag.

13771DSC_6027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.