How to carry a bottle of water with the Orion Trekker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
There is no way to put a bottle of water on the outside of the Lowepro Orion Trekker. This is a trekker and I can't even attached a water bottle on it. :angry: How to go trekking without water? If I put a bottle of water inside the top compartment, I am afraid it may leak and spill into my camera equipment at the lower compartment.

To those who are using or have used this bag before, how do you carry a bottle of water with this bag?

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
leaking water bottles? upgrade to a better water bottle. I recommend "Ice Mountain" mineral water bottles.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
come on.. you dun need a lowepro water bottle pouch just to carry a water bottle on a lowepro bag do you? if you're a seasoned trekker you should know the power of improvising. go down to any outdoor shop or beach road market and get any cheap bottle holder! together with a carribena and quick release belt.. i think you can hang it just about anywhere.

else.. there's always the leak proof "ice moutain" (quote erwinx) or if you prefer "Evian" is also good.. just a bit expensive. ;D

sykestang

Jan 18, 2003
studiospace
sykestang.clubsnap.org
If not remember wrongly... there is a Sigg water bottle pouch that comes with a hook for you to hook onto any loop outside the orion trekker.

Anternatively you can also get a camel-pak, havesack-like water bag. Wear on the camelpak first then the orion trekker. As the camelpak is very slim and also can act as a cushion for your back. Not to mention, it will be cooling as well for your back, like wearing a 'air-con' on your back. :)

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
eh that's right man! fill up with some cool river water.. the feeling very shiok! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom