how to become a leg model?

lassiree

Jul 18, 2012
singapore
hi, im new to this forum. been wondering how to become a leg model, appreciate help from u guys =)

Good genetics is key. If you have legs that you think are model-worthy, approach the usual advertising agencies / model agencies. This is all basic, common sense - It seems like you do not have the initiative to make it far IMHO.

For a starter advertise yourself in one of the forum (not necessary to be Clubsnap), but clubsnap is a good place to start off (Modelling Services Directory).

You can do it for free, just to build up your confidence and portfolio. When you have a big enough or good enough portfolio, then you can approach advertising agencies or modeling agencies and ask if they need new model (be sure to show them your portfolio).

Anyway, good luck :)

Welcome to Clubsnap,

Not so fast, a new member need mins 50post counts OR register for more than a month before allowing to post a thread in Modeling Service Directory.

anyway, you can list yourself in model mayhem for leg models, of course you will need some decent photos of your legs, I thinkbonrya able to help you on this...... lol

Or you can drop me a PM or email me

Welcome to Clubsnap,

Not so fast, a new member need mins 50post counts OR register for more than a month before allowing to post a thread in Modeling Service Directory.

anyway, you can list yourself in model mayhem for leg models, of course you will need some decent photos of your legs, I thinkbonrya able to help you on this...... lol

Or you can drop me a PM or email me

I tot she is doing feet only? :bsmilie:

Ooo... Are you thinking of being a leg model?

Your legs don't have to be perfect. They just need to be cleaned up e.g. Well maintained. You need waxing, pedicures and lots of moisturisers.

If you need a portfolio do let me know. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I'll be happy to help out. :bsmilie:

bonrya said:
Ooo... Are you thinking of being a leg model?

Your legs don't have to be perfect. They just need to be cleaned up e.g. Well maintained. You need waxing, pedicures and lots of moisturisers.

If you need a portfolio do let me know. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I'll be happy to help out. :bsmilie:

Make it soft and succulent, smooth to the touch.

Suddenly want to eat Kobe beef.

show pictures of your legs. we will tell you whether you need to show us more photos.

show pictures of your legs. we will tell you whether you need to show us more photos.

i think... that this is TS' photo:

kiera-knightley.jpg

:bsmilie:

Infraction service available;

OT= one minor infraction

repeating OT= one major infraction

disturb new member = one minor infraction

disturb female member = one major infraction

Senior members will have free infraction upgrade

earn two major infractions will receive free two weeks grounded ticket with free flow supply of cyber popcorn and coke.

anybody keen??

catchlights said:
Infraction service available;

OT= one minor infraction

repeating OT= one major infraction

disturb new member = one minor infraction

disturb female member = one major infraction

Senior members will have free infraction upgrade

earn two major infractions will receive free two weeks grounded ticket with free flow supply of cyber popcorn and coke.

anybody keen??

TS run away already.. :cry::cry: I wanted to help.... :(