How to be a police officer in NS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyboy

Jun 27, 2009
Singapore
As said , how to be a police officer in NS?

Any like confirm will get into police?

I want to join the VSC leh..but i think that 1 must serve 5 years arh?

Any ex-police or those with information, reply this thread?

Thanks!

there is no sure way to get in. malays stand a higher chance if u dun end up in scdf. other races have a very low chance of getting in for ns.

If you kenna selected into police force, better go buy Toto. Sure tio.

There's a very low chance of getting into it. Not sure how they do the selection, but I don't think there's a 'sure enter' way.

Keep praying before you sleep at night.

there is no sure way to get in. malays stand a higher chance if u dun end up in scdf. other races have a very low chance of getting in for ns.

If you kenna selected into police force, better go buy Toto. Sure tio.

There's a very low chance of getting into it. Not sure how they do the selection, but I don't think there's a 'sure enter' way.

Keep praying before you sleep at night.

i want to join the VSC. $3.60 per hour...but all i want is the training.

maybe you guys check out here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_Special_Constabulary

Are u those garang type or want to slack thru NS type? :cool:

Want to slack, go RSAF or Navy better :) :)

very relax la...their officer course shorter. pay better. no cheong suan...

but very hard to get in. my time BMT..i think every company maximum 1 only...u get in must buy toto liao...gd life..

Navy now have Sea Soldier.

RSAF waiting for Air Soldier.

Army now have Outsource Soldier, cannot speak english.

Last edited:
Army now have Outsource Soldier, cannot speak english.

This is very true. my friend tells me now in army got PRC PR. can't speak english and don't understand malay command..how to fight war like that.

To add in: He saw a case see MO need to bring along a translator.

not anymore, many non-malays nowadays

cheers

Last edited:
This is very true. my friend tells me now in army got PRC PR. can't speak english and don't understand malay command..how to fight war like that.

To add in: He saw a case see MO need to bring along a translator.

Let them join the Hokkien soldiers wearing the red name tags.

You can try writing a letter to request.
No harm trying right?

My younger brother heng heng dio NSF Police after his A levels.
His reservist also quite relax, but his NS days really live actions... very exciting and dangerous.

Army is all about wayang in Singapore.... Bigger Guns, Better Communications, Nicer Uniform...

Last edited:
As said , how to be a police officer in NS?

Any like confirm will get into police?

I want to join the VSC leh..but i think that 1 must serve 5 years arh?

Any ex-police or those with information, reply this thread?

Thanks!

There is no sure way of getting into SPF during NS period unless u sign on to SPF before u going into SAF.

In NS period, the only chances to go into SPF is to become an officer. Telling ur CO or PC that you wan to be an officer. Pls note even u mention it to them, and they think that you are ok, they only can refer you to SPF after which there will be an interview.

The selection of officers into SPF it is totally undisclosed, so no one knows how they chose.

But can assure is that they will check your history, family etc...

You can try writing a letter to request.
No harm trying right?

My younger brother heng heng dio NSF Police after his A levels.
His reservist also quite relax, but his NS days really live actions... very exciting and dangerous.

Army is all about wayang in Singapore.... Bigger Guns, Better Communications, Nicer Uniform...

Yes, total action pact real life scenarios.

Well if you said relax i disagree depend which NPC or HQ he is in. If he tio tanglin, all the best whole year round got events, doing duty until no day no night. Eat, Slp, work. Off day sometimes burns...

police pay very high? :think:

almost same as officer in SAF... unless you are doing ops/special duty, this will gives u more paid.

almost same as officer in SAF... unless you are doing ops/special duty, this will gives u more paid.

is it? my time no. their course is shorter and their NS allowance or pay if definitely higher. that;s why NSPI everybody so envious of them during my NS days

Are u those garang type or want to slack thru NS type? :cool:

Want to slack, go RSAF or Navy better :) :)

Erm , No.

I really want to be a police man.
I was just inspired by those hongkong dramas.

But it's serious that i want to be a police officer during my NS days.
Not play play 1.

There is no sure way of getting into SPF during NS period unless u sign on to SPF before u going into SAF.

In NS period, the only chances to go into SPF is to become an officer. Telling ur CO or PC that you wan to be an officer. Pls note even u mention it to them, and they think that you are ok, they only can refer you to SPF after which there will be an interview.

The selection of officers into SPF it is totally undisclosed, so no one knows how they chose.

But can assure is that they will check your history, family etc...

My background is clean. Family and so on.

Yes, total action pact real life scenarios.

Well if you said relax i disagree depend which NPC or HQ he is in. If he tio tanglin, all the best whole year round got events, doing duty until no day no night. Eat, Slp, work. Off day sometimes burns...

I want to be a police officer.
No slacking or whatever.

I just want the knowledge of how to arrest people , firearm training and tactical training.

Status
Not open for further replies.