How to be a model for photo shoot

shirley87

Jul 6, 2010
Hi,

i do no have any experience in modeling for photoshoot. But i am interested.. not too sure if i am able to try??

regards shirley

Hi,

i do no have any experience in modeling for photoshoot. But i am interested.. not too sure if i am able to try??

regards shirley

post it on newbies section. u might get more advice there:think:

so far i can only think of a few ways, in theory. i have no experience so dun take my word for full ok?

1: read up on modelling. i think this one is pretty much standard. practice infront of mirror? i dunno:think:

2: makeup. learn how to dress and apply good make up?:think:

3: try look for tfcd shoots. good for u to practise and also build up a port folio i think.

(this is from a total idiot who has no experience. i am most likely wrong, just felt its logical thats all. for more inquiries, post at newbies corner. comfirm got more certified pros than this idiot me here.)

hi shirley, post your picture on modelling services. i am sure you will get some response.

meanwhile read magazines. see how they pose for fashion and product shoots.

Hi,

regards shirley
in clubsnap, as long as you don't look like a man (and even then i think if you do you can try), you can be a model.

you just need to be able to smile, accept green tea graciously with a bow, and be willing to entertain many hungry photographers asking for your number, where you stay, and whether they can take you out for a spin tonight. :bsmilie:

in clubsnap, as long as you don't look like a man (and even then i think if you do you can try), you can be a model.

you just need to be able to smile, accept green tea graciously with a bow, and be willing to entertain many hungry photographers asking for your number, where you stay, and whether they can take you out for a spin tonight. :bsmilie:

nightmare is speaking from experience. :bsmilie: :eek:

nightmare is speaking from experience. :bsmilie: :eek:

well, not personal experience..... if only, i would lead all the hungry wolves on a wild goose chase and then bao dou all of them to their spouses. :devil:

you stick around long enough, you hear enough.. even the people who preach against such wolfish behaviour stray away from their long, long diatribes about how you shouldn't be indulging in portrait photography for that sort of thing. :bsmilie:

it's a sad, sad world.

a mirror is a must, full length preferred. check which side of your face is better looking, find out all the weakness of your body. eg. ears are large, forehead too high, hip too broad etc. spot those area and experiment how different poses can either expose or hide them. remember them so that you wont expose them in a shoot where you dont get to see yourself when posing.

Hi,

regards shirley
welcome to ClubSnap,

this is not a right section for asking this question, however, the Modelling Services Directory is also not for you to ask this question, and you can't post a thread there at this moment, you need to register for more than a month or accumulate more than 50 post counts. (PM me if you need to speed up, legally)

please read Starting out in Modelling Industy? **New Models Please Read** for some info.

to be frank, you need somebody with more experience to guild you along, it will help you learn faster and produce results, else you and the photographers will vomit blood during the shoot.

hope this help.

hmm.. but that looks like his gf.. not look like "him" leh..

or mebbe he put on makeup.....?

He always wears lipstick. He has more lipgloss than lenses.

He always wears lipstick. He has more lipgloss than lenses.

You recalled his other look?

SassyGoatMilkSoap.jpeg

can't find the original they used previously... I think this is close enuff... haha

hmm.. but that looks like his gf.. not look like "him" leh..

or mebbe he put on makeup.....?

But naimeh has good white flowing hair. and 2 beautiful horns to boot.:bsmilie:

You recalled his other look?

SassyGoatMilkSoap.jpeg

can't find the original they used previously... I think this is close enuff... haha

sexy. naimeh bro, can I offer you some green tea?

sob, everyone around here knows how i look like better than i do.

sob, everyone around here knows how i look like better than i do.

LOL:sweat: i feel bad. i asked her to post here instead of the faqs and feedbacks section and she gets a lot of quite xiong feed back:sweat:

when can i milk the goat?