HOW to Add an Image from FLICKR

tungtong

Jan 5, 2008
serangoon
www.flickr.com
HOW to Add an Image :sweat::sweat::sweat:from FLICKR to CS ? ? ?

i am new to this ...thanks !:thumbsup:

tungtong2011

right click, copy image location. paste url under image link.

Clip the share button on your flickr photo and access the bb code. Copy the line 'There is a line with 'http://farm5...jpg' and put it as the url in your post.

on the photo page, click Actions -> View all size -> Choose the size you want to display, right click and get the photo URL via copy and paste -> use the

this is the old CS window, i can postup photo last time , but no now .....lo..
thanks !

errr.. if the steps didn't work, may be it's the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", you got to uncheck this box

on the photo page, click Actions -> View all size -> Choose the size you want to display, right click and get the photo URL via copy and paste -> use the

sorry my is MAC.....How to get the photo URL via copy and paste?is it "Copy image address" or "Copy image" ?

tungtong:dunno:

i try it ..... >image address(Flickr) & > insert image(in CS)>from URL>paste>but...............invalid URL.....

tungtong

actually, replied you on this one earlier liao

"Retrieve remote file and reference locally", you got to uncheck this box

actually, replied you on this one earlier liao

"Retrieve remote file and reference locally", you got to uncheck this box

OK NOW THANKS ! ! !

this how my step
when i copy >image address(Flickr) & > insert image(in CS)>from URL>paste>"Retrieve remote file and reference locally",.... uncheck this box

tungtong2011

ya.. but as I mentioned earlier, if you followed the step 4-6 in POST #1, you won't need to do all these :p

if you are familar with it, either way is fast too...but personally, I think #1 is more user friendly..