• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

how to achieve this skin tone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsenGrim

Jan 28, 2008

picture taken from Nanyang Chronicles issue 16no5. for bigger picture Click here

I've been trying to emulate these colors for some time but to no success. I also see that Zhang Jing Na uses colors like these often. (maybe Zhang's colors are a better example)

So what do i need to do to achieve these type of color? (this example is probably overdone. a good example is a shoot i saw on the lastest issue on "Juice" magazine but i cant remember the shoot name or find it online)

IsenGrim

Jan 28, 2008
as in desat RGB independently on different layers and then controlling their fill and opacity rite?

IsenGrim

Jan 28, 2008
Lol haha yup your photos. ;)
OHHHH i didn;t know that was him1 hahahah
i do some coverage for the chronicles also. though i also grad liao.
i covered this Best Sports man of the year interview a few issues back
and the Lala Xu jiaying school concert.

some big names are lurking around in these forums ~ Just got to know (big fan of) Jing posts here too~

laposto

Sep 29, 2009
www.pbase.com

picture taken from Nanyang Chronicles issue 16no5. for bigger picture Click here

I've been trying to emulate these colors for some time but to no success. I also see that Zhang Jing Na uses colors like these often. (maybe Zhang's colors are a better example)

So what do i need to do to achieve these type of color? (this example is probably overdone. a good example is a shoot i saw on the lastest issue on "Juice" magazine but i cant remember the shoot name or find it online)
if i want to do this tone normally i just create a new black and white adjustment layer and produce the tone i want in color balance. i will just mask out then some portions that i dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom