how the warranty sticker for the transcend CF look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Jan 28, 2003
near e4
Visit site
when i opened up the transcend CF package, the warranty card says "place warranty sticker here". i dont seem to be able to find it, how does the sticker look like? :dunno:

thanx

AJ23

Jun 12, 2003
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
looks like need the shop you purchase to stamp on it?

BTW, I got my Transcend CF from Memory World, they didn't stamp on the warranty card. But I think the most important is still to retain the receipt as proof of purchase for warranty purposes.

cyrilng

Nov 24, 2002
Woodlands, Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by AJ23
looks like need the shop you purchase to stamp on it?

BTW, I got my Transcend CF from Memory World, they didn't stamp on the warranty card. But I think the most important is still to retain the receipt as proof of purchase for warranty purposes.
I think either will do. Memory World may even do an exchange with no questions asked from what another CSer related.

Originally posted by modenaslim
wow... wow... i got my CF card exchanged in MemoryWorld in Funan IT Mall.. woo.. i think that guy is Kelvin. very nice.. didn't even ask anything about the receipt.. juz get from me the spoilt card and take a new display set for me.... DIDn't even ask me to show what's wrong with the memory card.. didn't even give me any receipt.. juz tell me 5 years warranty.. anything wrong comes back to him............... woo.... gOOd customer service.;)

Steady!!! :cool:

Now i believe that Transcend is really a good buy.. 5 years leh... really reliable..

:D

okie lar... cheerss for my new CF card.. yeah...

iceman

Jan 28, 2003
near e4
Visit site
oh i see, thought it is a sticker.... it is actually a stamp.
in that case, no problem liao.

thanx:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom