How tall are you?

how tall are you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
the tallest men in the world are in town! how do you measure up?

majere2sg said:
I am at 1.78 and I have a colleague at 1.98 but he is no clubsnapper.. :bsmilie:

1.98??!! that's really tall! ;p

hey, i still cant vote on polls (i'm already 52 posts old). i guess now the 30 days kicks in...

i'm 173cm.

Jeff, you are by no means short....

cheers.

haha I am 1.81 too, that makes me short as well right??

tallest man in the world?... well if I am not wrong, I saw them in town when I was in town with Amekaze a week ago and surprisingly when he went up to them requesting to take a photo for them they asked for $10 immediately :sweat: and eventually lowered to $3 when we wanted to leave :confused:

Didnt bother to hagger with them and left without taking any.. anybody had better chances?? :think:

I am 1.74m. Can consider quite tall at my age group. I discovered that Singaporean
is getting taller but it seems that our bus operator hasn't noticed that. On one occasion
I remember I could hardly squeeze my leg in between the chair.

PhotoDog said:
I am 1.74m. Can consider quite tall at my age group. I discovered that Singaporean
is getting taller but it seems that our bus operator hasn't noticed that. On one occasion
I remember I could hardly squeeze my leg in between the chair.

i was reading about the bus "massage" in the Today paper. This was a couple of months ago, people were complaining about how rude people were, about putting their knees up to the back rest of the seat in front of them (hence the "massage" ). But i think it goes back to ergonomics, the busses were definitely designed for people smaller than me. (at 173cm). i cant imagine how you at 181 an above fit in there...

cheers.

jeff49er said:
I am short, just 181 cm. ;p

if u r short, then i must be hobbit... 1.6m... :p :p

Haha, doesn't really matter how tall you are..."short" people has its advantages. Apparently they have better survival skills, probably left over from it's primal roots where small animals need to be agile to survive in a big and harsh world.

But I must agree that some SBS buses suck big time in terms of ergonomics. TIBS buses are much, much better with larger leg room. I'm not that tall either (1.76m/5'9") but the seats are designed more for primary school students than anyone else.

Children nowdays seem to be growing taller than ever...SBS better take some action before kenna complaints! :bsmilie:

I'm standing at 1.74m.. and my all time fav seat in TIBs is at the emergency exit, just like planes, i call that the first class seat with economy class fare! :)

haha dan I agree with you... for SBS I think that would be the green seats on single deck bus (those with seats facing each other) and lately the seats just below TV mobile eh? I guess you can call that crew seats :bsmilie:

just a bit of trivia....the tallest man on record was 2.72m tall. his head would touch the ceiling of most homes.

lOvE`10 said:
haha dan I agree with you... for SBS I think that would be the green seats on single deck bus (those with seats facing each other) and lately the seats just below TV mobile eh? I guess you can call that crew seats :bsmilie:

haha yup, by the way who r u? and how do u know i'm dan?

looks like the title of "tallest photographer in clubsnap" goes to tucker. :p

I have 2 friends above 2 metres. 1 stands at 2.03m and another 2.07m if i remember correctly. :)

Drudkh said:
I have 2 friends above 2 metres. 1 stands at 2.03m and another 2.07m if i remember correctly. :)

so it's true! singaporeans ARE getting taller! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.