How should one behave during a Pop concert?

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Was at the EAGLES concert last night and it was almost full house with mostly uncles and aunties :bsmilie:

How should you behave during such concerts, Pop, ROck, etc?

The couples in front were standing, dancing and shaking, not realizing that they are blocking the couples behind them.

Some ang mo members were trying "to communicate" with the singers by shouting out words which no one can understand.:dunno:

The aunty next to me was shaking her "huge" body, bouncing the wooden platform (was feeling air-sick with those vibrations).

The young aunty next was shaking her whole body and was humming the singing, and crying out loud during chorus lines ....

Some guys were singing a bit too loud, with their voices overlapping the singers ... the problem is that they are a few words behind the lyrics all the time ...

A couple were so busy shooting video and images with their tiny P&S and reviewing them when they are abt 50m away from the stage.

For me, well, I sat quietly and moving very little! But in a Rock concert? Think I am old :sweat:

Guys, how do you behave? :think:

Last edited:
Bro, its the only time you feel like a rock star , so let it rip ... :)

I think it depends on what kind of music you're watching. If it's catchy/fast tune song, it's ok to be crazy a bit. Whereas, a ballad song may suit a less noisy almostphere.

Agree with you, audience can be annoying. The last time I went to see BsB (Backstreet Boys), it was so noisy that I couldn't even hear what they were singing (The singing sucks by the way), only ear-tearing music and noise. Felt wasted a few hundreds bucks.

The other time it was Fish Leong's concert. The music was more of soothing and ballad type. I really enjoyed the show.

So I think in concert people should just shut up and let the artists perform. They can do watever crazy things after the song ends.

It was an incredible experience to listen to all these grandfathers singing such lyrics ...

You know we always had each other baby
I guess that wasn't enough
Oh, but here in my heart
I give you the best of my love
Oh, sweet darlin'
You get the best of my love
Oh, sweet darlin'
Every night and day,
Oh, sweet darlin' you get the best of my love

These grandpa voices are so sincere and true, so touching and sensitive, almost directly from the DVD quality, almost like you first heard them decades ago, but was marred by some localized voices ...

Oh, sweet darlin'
You get the best of my love :dunno:

Last edited:
it is a concert....so you expecting them to sit there and watch quietly like in a movie theater/cinema?

or like an election rally :bsmilie:

election rally depends oso whether it is lightning or hammer gang organizers.... :dunno:
if it is a non-lightning "concert" usually it is also like rock concert la ....

Last edited:
election rally depends oso whether it is lightning or hammer gang organizers.... :dunno:
if it is a non-lightning "concert" usually it is also like rock concert la ....

now i'm imagining the scenario where a flash mob goes down to the hammers' rally and plays metallica and head bang to the music...
:bsmilie:

now i'm imagining the scenario where a flash mob goes down to the hammers' rally and plays metallica and head bang to the music...
:bsmilie:

like the great leaders say, let those on the other side of the fend face the music :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

even men in blue oso joined in the concert ....
The_Police-Greatest_Hits-Frontal.jpg

Last edited: