How safe to travel in MRT at night?

I'm coming to Singapore for a visit. How safe it is for a tourist to travel in MRT at night?

I've heard there are ladyboys out and about streaming from Orchard Towers not to mention the special counter terrorist plainclothes.

Suddenly travelling to Singapore has taken on a dark and dangerous dimension. :)

I think I should blend in quite nicely: :bsmilie:

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
I'm coming to Singapore for a visit. How safe it is for a tourist to travel in MRT at night?

I've heard there are ladyboys out and about streaming from Orchard Towers not to mention the special counter terrorist plainclothes.

Suddenly travelling to Singapore has taken on a dark and dangerous dimension. :)

Wear socks with thongs.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
PRC aunties a.k.a. pei tu mamas are waiting to ambush you on the MRT at night.

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
It would be good to have the MRT going at night .. this stop at midnight is pathetic.

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
best not to. how will the guys explain their nose bleeds to the passers-by after looking upon the countenance of Sion? ;)

madmartian

May 2, 2009
Outer Space

Very safe. Safest is after they lock the gates & you travel on the tracks b y yourself. Then later they'll transfer you to a much safer place than the MRT - The Police Station :sweatsm:

Auratus

Jun 1, 2007
Cool outfit, short of a big red hibiscus flower on the hat!:)

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012

meet up, kitty?

Top Bottom