How old is ClubSNAP?

Willy Foo

Jun 30, 2011
Hey... anybody remember when ClubSNAP started? Compiling some notes for a talk and want to get the facts right..

Easy. Search some of the pioneer members' posts and you'll know (or look at their join date!). :)

Is Club Snap run by Aliens?

Lol.. then I must be a new member :) see my join date!

Hmm... how do I see the join date of this account.. easiest way is to do a post i guess

Yes I was wondering why Willy is creating a new account as well and not using his original account. Btw for the benefits of others, Willy is also one of the pioneer members, and previously a moderator.

Last edited:
Yes I was wondering why Willy is creating a new account as well and not using his original account. Btw for the benefits of others, Willy is also one of the pioneer members, and previously a moderator.

u mean that isnt one of willy's fanboys? hahahaha

so is Willyfoo = Willy Foo? Btw, for the benefit of others, wat talk are you giving? care to share?

Cos this is when I'm logged in using Facebook connect.. wonder if there is a way to link it to the old account

lol... the new account can't post links.. got to switch back to this..

Will be giving a talk about entrepreneurship... will be sharing a little history..
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204836639561744

so is Willyfoo = Willy Foo? Btw, for the benefit of others, wat talk are you giving? care to share?