How Often Do You Use Those Cameras?

How Often Do You Use Your Camera? (On average)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
Well, now that we know what cameras, let's find out how much they get used!

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

I am the first one to vote. :)

Hey!!! Jed!! How come don't have the category - "Many many times a day!!" (I believe you fit in there??) :bsmilie: :p ;)

Well so far, I used my SLR cam for abt once a week.....

When I was using the digital camera, I was like snapping at almost evrything, everyday..... now I just stick to shooting on weekends.

Hahaha - this poll sounds very "sexual" or "druggy" .... imagine someone asking you "How many times you use, arh?"

So once a day make you an addict, twice a week make you a "user", once a month make you a social snapper..... :D

ROFL guys! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sadly Edmund I don't use my cameras many times a day. I may use it a lot in one day, but I rarely use it for more than one assignment/purpose in a day.

And no, I don't even use them everyday. I've unfortunately got other things like law degrees to think about... sigh.

Originally posted by kamwai

ya ...last month was holiday...can shoot anytime anyday

How i wish i still have school holiday ;P

i use it only during my hari raya that is twice a year...one roll at every occasion...what does that make me ????...PRO ???:p

hehe shot over 6500 shots in 3 months over the holidays :p

but now ever since school started hardly use the camera....what a waste :(

Last time used to once a day or once in two days, but now i left my camera in my home, and i live in the hostel of my school, so....
once i back then used it, but sometimes, went home, no time to used it....
somemore, the process of film and print out the photo is a big cost to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.